Beetlejuice

Mark M.

hhn-beetlejuice.jpg.59450da8f40021f24d959fdab271500b.jpg

Got trouble with the living? You know what to say: Beetlejuice. Beetlejuice. Beetlejuice. It’s showtime!

Say it once. Say it twice. Say it three times. It’s time to turn up the juice and see what shakes loose as the original film comes to life, more twisted and terrifying than ever. Beetlejuice will haunt, taunt and send you screaming out of the haunted house.

• He’ll torment you as you wander checkerboard hallways and abandon you to your fate in the Lost Souls Room.
  • He’ll menace you through the model graveyard and join in the fun of Dante’s Inferno.
  • Be a part of the infamous dinner party scene and witness Beetlejuice’s chaotic wedding. It’s showtime!

Beetlejuice was the first "ghost host" of Halloween Horror Nights – originally called 'Fright Nights' – during the event's debut in 1991. As Halloween Horror Nights 2021 celebrates a milestone year, this former host will become the supernatural star of a bone-chilling haunted house based on Warner Bros. Pictures and Tim Burton's Academy Award-winning horror-fantasy film. Guests will be at the whim of the self-described "Bio-Exorcist" as they shadow Beetlejuice's every move through artfully recreated scenes from the popular film. From the infamous haunted attic within the Maitland home, to the model graveyard and Dante's Inferno Room, guests will have the extraordinary chance to enter the movie surrounded by its most iconic characters. With brash defiance, Beetlejuice is ready to turn on the juice and see what shakes loose – and his plans don't include returning to the land of the unliving.

• 3 weeks later...

For a house based off a non-horror flick that tends to be more family-friendly than adult oriented compared to most of the IP’s in HHN, I pleasantly had a fun experience despite the lack of actual scares, and I’m also very leaned into the humor cause it fits the event in my opinion, especially the palate cleanser.

If only we could really interact with Beetlejuice at the very the end of the house like guests could daily in the park.