If you could revisit one HHN, which one would it be?

Of the years I went, 2004 hands down. Some of the best houses that year. When the worst house is likely the one featuring four HHN icons, you know they're doing something right. (Although, it also had Diso. Ghost Town, Hellgate and Deadtropolis easily make up for that).

Of the years I missed, 2000. Two words: Dark Torment. Other two words: Ball pit.

• Like 2

I've always wanted Universal to produce HHN videos for each year where it's a walking tour of the event as though you're there. Just ambient sounds of the crowds with the right music for the area overlaid on top. Get a run through of each house with a good equipment. Capture the scareactors at work from different perspectives. Put the shows on disc if there aren't too many rights issues. Etc. I think they'd sell enough copies to make their production and publishing costs back. Not only would people who have attended that year like a copy, but a lot of people who couldn't make it (or afford it). We could all revisit our favorite years whenever we wanted to. All the hard work that was put in the event would be properly documented.
That is the best idea ever! Why doesn't any HHN event do that? Imagine HHN selling DvD's every year of that years event where you can purchase at local stores like Walmart or something.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been going since 06. I'd like to go back to 06 mostly because I wish I could see everything that was there that year because I missed some of it (and bill and ted was great). If I could choose any year... Probably either XII, XIII or XV.