HHNH Random Thoughts, Debates, Opinions, Bickering...

I keep hearing people ask Murdy for a Slendermaze. They are asking the wrong person. Slenderman is more of something Knotts or Six Flags should do. I'm not saying that to be snarky towards other of those parks either. Slenderman would make much more sense there.

• Like 1

So it seems like we getting 2 original mazes. I always had an idea of a "Urban Legend/Paranormal Creature" maze or even the terror tram. It would be quite unique and an amazing original maze.

Maze - start off the maze with BIG FOOT. Enter his territory as he smells you from miles away and comes out at you. Then the Chupacabra, as you walk through broken fences, cages with dead chickens, goats and animals all over the place. Then the Chupacabra pops at you trying to get it first human victim. Te next room has a bridge above a river with human corpses. As you walk through it, a puppet as the Lonch Ness Monster pops out at the guests walking thought the lake. Next, walk through the collapsed Silver bridge as flying scare actors (Mothman) do there thing. Also encounter mermaids, Bloody Mary, La Llorona cameo, and more legends.

Terror Tram - USH HHN tried having a Paranormal Zoo for this years event to make things scarier having real monsters. But the creatures escape and wonder around the backlot. The guests are dropped off to get the creatures back into place such as The Chupacabra, Bigfoot, The Lonch Ness Monster & Mermaids in the JAWS set, Mothman, Zombies, etc.

Edited by StraightEdge

@horror lover

i wouldnt say HHN is "thrown together", i think its just very challenging to submerse guests into a single theme when there are so many different attractions plus the conflicting regular themeing of the park itself. With so many different things going on its almost impossible to not have some fragmentation. We just need to let the yearly host unite the various houses to get us into the HHN mood :)

Edited by UsherBscary

• 2 weeks later...

I read somewhere. forgot where exactly. they used that character to get more outreach to the Hispanic society.

was pretty clever idea though.

a lot of ghost / creature stories out there universal or knotts could work with.

anybody see the lost tapes documentaries?

I know the documentaries are fake. but with enough back story for it could work pretty well.

I read somewhere. forgot where exactly. they used that character to get more outreach to the Hispanic society.

was pretty clever idea though.

a lot of ghost / creature stories out there universal or knotts could work with.

anybody see the lost tapes documentaries?

I know the documentaries are fake. but with enough back story for it could work pretty well.

I have...really liked that series. Sadly it's been cancelled for a while now, but I could see crypto zoological animals like the ones on the show used for a maze.

The Mothman as a flying scare actor would be so bad ass ;)

And It would be an original maze. I would love seeing a terror tram with this theme. At the JAWS area, the Lonch ness monster is in the lake ;)

As well as mermaids, this would be so awesome. Especially with all the mermaid hype from "Mermaids: The Body Found" & "Mermaids: The New Evidence" from Discovery Channel, people actually think it's real. It would be badass having scare actors swimming in the JAWS area and and are on the land as well.

http://i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/news2/Animal-Planet-s-Mermaids-The-New-Evidence-Gets-Record-Ratings-2.png?1369810138

http://z6mag.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/malaysia-mermaid-head-teeth.jpg

http://z6mag.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/mermaid-chennai-body.jpg

Edited by StraightEdge

Weird, Nosferatu is always there when I'm there. Normally it's Norma Bates/Igor/Frankenstein that I miss out on. I normally go to HOH three times a day and see various people there/not there depending on when I go.

• 2 weeks later...

nah. There's not enough material in Sinister to be a maze. And I don't think the sequel will change that. Also I don't think we'll ever see a PA maze. I would argue that it can be made, but it just wouldn't be that good.