HHNH Random Thoughts, Debates, Opinions, Bickering...

I will say: Not going to happen. The way staffing and casting is done- the over time would be crazy. Plus... do you REALLY want to see how terrible exhausted scareactors are?

That mental image is cracking me up. Flash and sound comes out, a barely awake scareactor pops his/her shuffles out, growls, shuffles back in.

I think in theory they would have multiples of the same character working different shifts to avoid the overtime.

• Like 1

not only that but we do have that drawback that pops it's ugly head every year at some point, the surrounding residential area, they already got Slaughterworld closed and almost put down the Terror Tram imagine how much complaints Universal would if the noise went on all night? weekends go on until 3 AM (by the time they get all the guests out the gates).

I will say: Not going to happen. The way staffing and casting is done- the over time would be crazy. Plus... do you REALLY want to see how terrible exhausted scareactors are?

By the end of the all-nighter, the cast of TWD would actually be behaving like walkers for a change.

• Like 2

As far as locations, yeah I think the Murder House would be enough. But the lack (not absence) of characters and scenes that to me say "yes make this scene into a room" make me disregard it as a potential maze. Especially since season 2 has so much.

Edited by ferox

I think if the scares were more solid, ACGTH would have been one of my favorite mazes of the night. A few of the scenes were really disturbing and the design was incredible, but I can't remember a single scare where I really jumped.

But man...that pig person eating his own guts. Brutal.

• Like 1

It had soooo much potential. Great concept, less focus on music, more disturbing themes, grand venue, new 3D method (although this area did not disappoint), and by being a sequel, simply learning from previous mistakes. But noooooope. The end of the trilogy has to be better then WTMN (which should be fairly easy, if you ask me) for this Alice Cooper thing to pay off.

Considering a scareactor died by being hit by a moving tram way back when, there's no way they would have live actors anywhere near a ride vehicle.

It would be a great experience, but low on scares. Kinda like ACGTH. Or more aptly, the Mummy Ride with live actors.