HHNH Random Thoughts, Debates, Opinions, Bickering...

I was watching Orlando's Bill & Ted from this past year and WOW that was horrible, I'm extreamly happy that we got our own writters now compared to our Bill and Ted it seemed way too much like the Hanging, just character's walking in and out randomly. Once again greatfull for Hollywood!

tell me about it <_< we had a new writer last year in Orlando and the show was just...bad. First time i ever walked out on the show. I went for the first year more than 2 nights and never once saw it again.

i also watched Hollywood's on YouTube a couple times and wow was that a great show. Very funny and better than the past few over here.

For the people who keep saying there's need for more of the UCM.

The HOH officially opened in March of 2007. Now I'm going off March 1st for the date, so I might be off by a bit, but that's 2271 days of operation. HHN last year was 19 days. In other words, that's roughly 119 years worth of Halloween Horror Nights. If we had a NOES maze repeated every year until 2129, it would still need a little more time to catch up to how many days the UCM have been in the park. Or applied retroactively, an IP could have been used for every HHN since 1893 before it would be used as often as the UCM. Maybe it could have been a terrifying version of The Nutcracker, as it was released one year before that. Bela Lugosi would have been warned not to attend that year though, as he was only 11 years old. And Universal Studios didn't exist.

We're way ahead on our UCM quota is what I'm saying.

Edited by ferox

I do agree that it's time for a change up front. But what about using them down in the lower lot? That group had great energy and did some unique and sick things with the guests. Maybe they could infuse some life back onto the lower lot.

would like too see more actors everywhere. more scenic displays in scare zones. maybe huts and hideouts within scare zones like Orlando has.

seems like as years go on actors get less. and ticket prices go up & up.

I remember back in 07 - 2009 I think fol passes were worth it.

nowadays wasn't it like 1 hundred and something for the real fol pass for unlimited times on anything.

not the basic fol pass.

they can put 2 scare zones on the lower lot. not just have 1 zone with 5 or 6 actors interacting with hundreds of people per night.

think someone on here said it or somewhere I don't remember where but price for scare isn't great.

yes I know this place has a higher budget capacity then knotts or six flags.

but I think people go to see the event as a whole. not just whats within 4 walls.

ya the quality is there. some people are good actors. while some don't do anything.

didn't have a chance to go last year. so couldn't really chime in on the terror tram.

and sounds like that overly for hoh was the best yet from reading everyone's reviews about it.

think the creative minds behind this event could do more. for everywhere in the park.

I think they don't get rid of the klownz scare zone because of the fact the ring leader is a good attention grabber. with insults. but it is getting played out.

And Chucky made sense of the biggest set of the maze (lab scene) while Wolfman didn't even try.

Hopefully Wolfman will serve as a lesson to not try to shove an IP into the HOH when it doesn't fit. Which means...any IP. It's a shame since Wolfman is the best UCM for a maze. Dracula and Frankenstein are seen as just silly. The GP doesn't really know/care about The Invisible Man, The Phantom, or Gillman. Imhotep isn't nearly as physically intimidating. Also, werewolves are still used in horror media, which you can't say about mummies.

Edited by ferox

I liked Chucky. At least I laughed in that one.

Okay, excluding overlays... worst HHN maze... My Bloody Valentine

Interesting. Don't get me wrong, I liked Chucky, but I thought the scareactors did a better job in the other overlays. Plus the theming was a bit awkward.

We tend to be at polar opposites for properties...My Bloody Valentine is one of my favorite mazes. I have yet to encounter a "bad" maze at HHN. Since I only attend one night during the season, I gauge the mazes by their repeatability throughout the night. While good, Chucky and Silent Hill did not seem to be as entertaining as most of the others.

I liked Chucky. At least I laughed in that one.

Okay, excluding overlays... worst HHN maze... My Bloody Valentine

I agree I actualy liked Wolfman (only cuz the Scareactors were giving it there all when I went in.) and MBV was a good maze in my opion honestly worse maze to me was Saw is The Law,.....but we can agree worse terror tram...Chucky..... and for everyone who been going/working since 06 like me Trev and Electro....worst show Fear Factor Dead Celebirty edition.