HHN 23 Website Updates

Is it me, or does PS get dumber every day? Maybe I'm still pissy at the way this has rolled out (or not rolled out). However, look at the lack of participation on this forum! I don't think it was this sparse so close to the event last year.

I'm excited to go, but not at the frenzied level I was last year. The whole thing needs a real kick in the pants. Whatever they are planning on "revealing" this Wednesday night or Thursday night (depending on whose definition of midnight you go with - also a pet peeve of mine), it better be really damn good.

• Like 1

BEST FRIENDS

Posted in Uncategorized by PS

You know the saying; “With friends like this you don’t need enemies.” …PS

I agree that this is making a whole lot of NO sense at all. I'm still hoping that once it is all said and done something comes of it/it all comes around in some way. But for the most part these "blog" posts have been confusing and unhelpful more than anything. At first it seemed like a pretty good idea (admittedly a tad cliche, but still fun.) But these one sentence posts are more like fillers- like "hey, yeah, I'm still around. Just... wanna' let you know."

Edited by _Veritas_
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

What if PS is related to Dr. Scialabba instead of Boris Shuster? Could PS's possession and disappearance that was originally used to guide LT in the right direction have caused Dr. MJS to go rogue?

Remember, Goth is the one who is dressed in purple and wearing the fedora. Maybe SHE's the one related to Boris? Since Goth has been active again and PS is . . . well, possessed, I don't think Goth=PS as some were suggesting early on. But, Goth (or someone at LT) could very well have taken over PS's posts once she met her fate. PS very well may still be in the LT facility in Princeton being studied while her blog goes on. Or . . . she is still in the woods and we have to watch our back.

I still have high hopes that ETR/PS will connect to LT. After all, we do know that Goth has been watching the blog and was just as intrigued as we were. Why acknowledge a blog that is not associated with the story of HHN 23? This would break us away from the "alternate reality game" that has been set.