HHNH Code Name Creator Game

Alright, let's add a much more literal hint.

Hint #2: The codename is referring to the writer of a movie with the word "Resurrection" in it. That could be the entire title, as long as it's in it.

Updated Codename: "Writer's Resurrection"

Hint #1, Part 1: "'Transformers' the Ride, the 'Gibson' Amphitheater, and the year 2009"

Hint #1, Part 2: "'3,000 to 6,000 men' marched to the gates of Babylon."

Hint #2: The codename is referring to the writer of a movie with the word "Resurrection" in it. That could be the entire title, as long as it's in it.

Stitch, how can you connect it to Buffy and Angel?

I would like to remind everyone that all the first hint does is lead you to another clue for the maze, not the maze itself. So as long as you can connect the codename, I'll give it to you. I can explain the hints after.

Edited by JGmoney1996

Hallelujah!!! We have a winner folks. The answer was the Buffy/Angel Maze. Joss Whedon created Buffy / Angel and wrote Alien: Resurrection. The hints were referring Tyrese Gibson who starred in Transformers and Legion in 2009. Legion is a horror movie about "angels". 3,000 to 6,000 men is the definiton of Legion, which also led you to that movie. Notice that 3,000 to 6,000 men had quotes around it. Google that and the first result is the word "Legion". So the first hint was leading you to the movie Legion about Angels literally, and "Writer's Resurrection" and hint 2, where leading you to Alien: Resurrection and Joss Whedon who created Buffy / Angel. Was it THAT hard? Congrats Stitch!

Edited by JGmoney1996

• 4 weeks later...