HHNH Code Name Creator Game

My favorite scare of this house was from the hitch-hiker. Most of the room was dark and he managed to pop out of the darkness right into my face as I was standing in the middle of the room.

Why am I telling you this? There's a reason.

The codename has something to do with something that was said in the movie. There's been a lot of guesses relating to locations...I guess there's something there. Maybe not a state or a town though.

Something smaller.

• 2 weeks later...

Bingo! Well, close enough. The actual line I was looking for was when Franklin described the (then unseen) Sawyer family as "a whole FAMILY of Draculas." Lillian being his wife and therefore family member. In Murdy fashion I'll be explaining every hint I gave.

I made a few hints leading to Franklin. One hundred dollars=Benjamin Franklin. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin,_California was the city I was thinking of. Also, turtles.

Tearing you apart: Chainsaws.

Tip of your tongue: Cannibalism.

"It may be kind of "hard" to find this name. I just hope you all don't think this hint is a travesty.": Sally Hardesty. Hard/Travesty.

"If you think that these answers are going to be obvious, it's time to take a hike.": The Hitchhiker.

This IP has something big in common with one of Murdys "I really want this one" IPs.: The Exorcist was released in 1974, alongside Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

sugar-pile.jpg: Sugar Hill. Another 1974 movie.

This codename is tricky...I sure hope you can figure it out.: Hope Lugosi. Who was another one of Lugosi's wives.

Thanks to all who played! And congrats to Evan!

Edited by ferox