An Old Internet Thread Discussing HHN XI

TsunamiFox

I have an interesting treat today! This is a really old Internet speculation thread I found that discusses HHN 11. The thread is entitled: Eddie Out/Jack In.

I found this awhile ago, but never shared it 'cause I never knew where to put it on here - there was no thread I felt it fit with. But, after talking with Sean (Voorhees) at the HHN hootenanny last night, he said post it in the HHN 11 category, and so that's what I am doing. :)

This is really interesting to read because it shows what we do know, but to a lesser extent. The community has grown so much, and it's cool to look back on this old clinky-dink website. I also can't help but ask the question - I wonder if these people who are in this thread are still around today, still obsessed/super fans? It's interesting to think about.

Well, here's the site!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=103905

• Like 1

You can see by the posting date that HHN didn't start until October back then. I didn't remember knowing about Eddie at the time that I realized Jack would be back - but I did get confused by the specialty cocktail being named after Eddie. I see internet fandom has been around a really long time - it sure has changed, though.

• Like 2

Yeah the show sounds really interesting, I never heard of it either.

Oh and Kathy, I didn't know the fandom was around in 2001, but did you ever see The Art of Scare? It's a documentary about HHN from 2002. Anyways, they had interviewed a super fan who had a vast collection of shirts and merchandise and even said he constantly checked the web for info, leaks and things like that. It is really awesome how it has been around that long, but my biggest question is: is that super fan still around? Haha. I just find that interesting. :)