Halloween Horror Nights (Hollywood) 2013 Wishful Thinking

We know there can't be any actors in there because of safety regulations, but I would love to see them do this like Knott's did with the Mine Cart at this year's Haunt.

uhhhhh Freak We're talking about a SZ not on the ride our point is this is a very obviouse choice for a lower lot SZ that hasnt been done yet and could take the cake for best SZ we ever had since WTH my point is (Once again) is add exrta plants and trees (which is not hard with the plants and trees already there plus all the extra ones from the Silent Hill facade) add creates and barrals (we know Murdy has shit load of these) to add a little extra fog machines, move some of the lost world jeeps from the backlot in, the cage can finaly be moved out of the london and french SZ, add some broken cage props, and the lighting that hits the floor (IE jigsaw pieces for saw, skulls for reapers, Silent hill for Silent Hill) can be T-Rex foot prints, include sirens and warning that the power is out and so are the Dinosuars. Scare-Actors roaming around including Dino Hunters (Chainsaw), riped apart sceintest, Raptor and Dilophosaurus puppets ala Orlando's SZ (Dilophosaurus can be Murdy's preciouse Water gag for the year) and if Murdy wants to go that route even the Dino/Human Hybrid but even without them this could be one of the best SZ we ever had, and since Murdy has gotten the hang of the puppet and animotronic gags (Alice cooper, La Llorona and The Thing0 this could be a killer maze.

I can already see the last room... You stumble across a concert by hip hop group VelociRAPtor and T-REX!

Sorry, I totally could help that one! Lol...

i-see-what-you-did-there-9138-400x250.jpg

^If we were ever to see another video game franchise maze, it will most likely be Resident Evil. Not only does it have a series of 7 movies, if you count the DTD CGI movies, but it also has a history with Universal now after it was featured at Universal Japan for their HHN this year... It looked totally amazing!!!!!!!

Dead Space is a very scary game series, and I wouldn't count it completely out for something in the future. The new game comes out next year, and there is a movie in the works (however it does seem to be stuck in pre-production limbo.) I think we could see Dead Space if the movie picks up steam, hopefully in the near future... Though chances are its not to be for next year....

As for Slender man... I've never been a fan, but I can see how people find the idea scary.

I dont think we will see resident evil till another movie or game comes out some Deadspace might have more of a chance.

They should make the Mummy queue a maze. Just sayin! There's so much space there if they took out all the queue bars and used the existing "pre-show area." But then again, there'd be a back up in the maze with loading the carts, NEVERMIND EVERYTHING I JUST SAID lol

All this talk of a Jurassic Park Scarezone hast interest peaked. Reminded me of this from Universal Singapore... Why doesn't Universal Hollywood have this?

That is so bad ass! I can imagine two of those crates close to the stairway so guests would have to walk in between both raptors at the start of the scare zone. Would be such an elaborate and well themed scare zone. UGH why does John think it's silly?!?!? It really isn't silly. :angry: Lol Even if their budget couldn't afford those animatronics, they can do so many things besides that.

Edited by shark23

Because HHN Hollywood is SRS BSNS.

off subject Trev is it true that Sinister Point did Trick r Treat? in that case you know the saying if SP does it HHNH will do it not as good lol

moving on but from what I heard and read about the JP HHNO SZ and Maze was that it was a pretty dark story to it, one of the scenes envolved one of JP's Sceintest hanging himself out of regret for "Playing God".

Murdy just replied that if he added Dubstep he would do it lol.

That is so bad ass! I can imagine two of those crates close to the stairway so guests would have to walk in between both raptors at the start of the scare zone. Would be such an elaborate and well themed scare zone. UGH why does John think it's silly?!?!? It really isn't silly. :angry: Lol Even if their budget couldn't afford those animatronics, they can do so many things besides that.

his exact words were no one would want to be the raptor

^ I saw that too :o

UMR just felt like HoH with lights and annoying music hope he never tries something silly like that again (next year we see "Jurrasic park in the dark: Remixed") :/

Do you guys know how we'll be able to see and vote on the survey?