Halloween Horror Nights (Hollywood) 2013 Wishful Thinking

Wishful thinking: Murdy takes out Black Sabbath and puts in whatever his other finished maze was.

It'll probably be scary, but I don't really care. I don't want it. I didn't want Walking Dead either. Trick 'r Treat is the only thing that'll make me completely forgive this and that's not gonna happen, so I'm not gonna completely forgive this.

http://mapq.st/151rKDh

• Like 1

Wishful thinking: Murdy takes out Black Sabbath and puts in whatever his other finished maze was.

It'll probably be scary, but I don't really care. I don't want it. I didn't want Walking Dead either. Trick 'r Treat is the only thing that'll make me completely forgive this and that's not gonna happen, so I'm not gonna completely forgive this.

Lol it'll probably be scary but you don't care?

The whole point is for us to get scared going through a maze, and if it does it's job and it's an original concept we haven't seen before you don't care JUST because it's based off of a band? Great job being so closed minded...

Lol it'll probably be scary but you don't care?

The whole point is for us to get scared going through a maze, and if it does it's job and it's an original concept we haven't seen before you don't care JUST because it's based off of a band? Great job being so closed minded...

I'm not being closed minded. Just 'cause it's scary doesn't mean it's interesting. I gave Alice Cooper a chance when I didn't care for it, and it's not like I'm gonna be the person going "NOPE, NOT GOING TO BLACK SABBATH 'CAUSE I THINK IT'S STUPID." I'm still gonna go.

But won't everything there be scary? Couldn't something else be more scary, and if not; more interesting? Something EVERYONE's been asking for? Black Sabbath really came out of no where. No one thought of it until the hints came out. And that itself, means no one cared (to a degree) for it until the idea was placed in their head.

I'm not being closed minded. Just 'cause it's scary doesn't mean it's interesting. I gave Alice Cooper a chance when I didn't care for it, and it's not like I'm gonna be the person going "NOPE, NOT GOING TO BLACK SABBATH 'CAUSE I THINK IT'S STUPID." I'm still gonna go.

But won't everything there be scary? Couldn't something else be more scary, and if not; more interesting? Something EVERYONE's been asking for? Black Sabbath really came out of no where. No one thought of it until the hints came out. And that itself, means no one cared (to a degree) for it until the idea was placed in their head.

Your saying you gave AC a chance - Black Sabbath isn't Alice Cooper Lol. Maybe you should give this maze a chance before complaining about how this isn't interesting. The settings we know about so far have potential to be really dark / scary and something we haven't seen before.

Well we won't know if something else would have been scarier if we haven't been in this maze yet right? We finally got Evil Dead- we've all been asking for that and we got it right? And we still have multiple announcements coming...

No one cared? Maybe none of us on the forums cared but now Black Sabbath fans will be interested to check out the event, and there are a lot of fans. Apparently it was the #1 debuted album or something to that nature, so he's just trying to bring in a new crowd and make the event's popularity grow even more. With what we've learned about this maze so far it sounds cool. I complained A LOT when Alice Cooper was announced in 2011 and it turned out to be my favorite maze that year. I've learned not to judge something so crucially if I haven't experienced it yet because it could turn out to be really awesome. Everyone's opinion is valid and obviously these forums are for us to talk about the event and everything, but lately it seems like some just like to complain CONSTANTLY. Lol

Edited by shark23
  • Like 1

Your saying you gave AC a chance - Black Sabbath isn't Alice Cooper Lol. Maybe you should give this maze a chance before complaining about how this isn't interesting. The settings we know about so far have potential to be really dark / scary and something we haven't seen before.

Well we won't know if something else would have been scarier if we haven't been in this maze yet right? We finally got Evil Dead- we've all been asking for that and we got it right? And we still have multiple announcements coming...

No one cared? Maybe none of us on the forums cared but now Black Sabbath fans will be interested to check out the event, and there are a lot of fans. Apparently it was the #1 debuted album or something to that nature, so he's just trying to bring in a new crowd and make the event's popularity grow even more. With what we've learned about this maze so far it sounds cool. I complained A LOT when Alice Cooper was announced in 2011 and it turned out to be my favorite maze that year. I've learned not to judge something so crucially if I haven't experienced it yet because it could turn out to be really awesome. Everyone's opinion is valid and obviously these forums are for us to talk about the event and everything, but lately it seems like some just like to complain CONSTANTLY. Lol

Someone who is a fan of Black Sabbath themself on this forum said that they have nothing to do with Horror, or something like that. I can't say that myself since I don't listen to them, but its been said by a fan.

As far as we won't know if something would be scarier. I didn't mean the maze itself, I meant the topic. You can turn anything into horror with creativity and anything could be scarier than something else. But the topic or theme could easily be scarier than another one. Such as Evil Dead obviously being scarier than Sesame Street. But if done right, Sesame Street turned evil could always have the potential to be scarier than Evil Dead (This is just an example, don't think too deeply about this).

Not one person ever asked Murdy about Black Sabbath. Not even fans. No one voted for it on the survey, etc. I'm sure people have thought of it, and I'm sure fans are extremely excited. It's just, more people would be excited about something else they COULD have done, but didn't.

And this is the only thing I've complained about it, besides Walking Dead's repeat and the only reason it may seem constant is because I'm replying to people replying to me. Not making anything new.

I'm not saying Black Sabbath sucks or that the maze WILL suck. I'm just trying to say that a better idea could've been implemented in its place.

A Nightmare on Sesame Street lol. Sorry had to say it. Im keeping an open mind on this one just because of WTMN. Im just hoping the 3D will be subtle and not GTH style. Im not familiar with Sabbath at all so should be interesting.

Same here, after WTMN being really great this has huge potential!

I honestly can't wait for 2014's speculation lol. I know this is out of nowhere and bla bla bla and too early for this but this is what I think we'll get 2014.

Alice Cooper 3: no AC this year so ...

Resident Evil/The Walking Dead 3: everyone wanted and asks for RE and Orlando will probably get it.

Cabin In The Woods: Murdy passed it up this year so we could get that next year,

Friday The 13th: Isn't there a movie being made that's trying to be finished as soon as possible? And we had 3 years without Jason so...

The Exorcist: I think Murdy will be able to get the rights next year after trying ever year and getting closer and closer, I think next year will be time

Predator: seeing how everyone thought Trickster was Predator, lets see if that had Murdy think about using Predator

I think half of these is what will see next year

Oh ya and American Horror Story

Edited by StraightEdge

Someone who is a fan of Black Sabbath themself on this forum said that they have nothing to do with Horror, or something like that. I can't say that myself since I don't listen to them, but its been said by a fan.

? I don't remember anyone saying that. I know that I said as a fan of Black Sabbath that Ozzy woudn't work, but Black Sabbath I'm looking forward to.

Speaking of bands...

Too bad they don't have the popularity. If anybody is into thrash or grindcore you should check them out.

? I don't remember anyone saying that. I know that I said as a fan of Black Sabbath that Ozzy woudn't work, but Black Sabbath I'm looking forward to.

Speaking of bands...

Too bad they don't have the popularity. If anybody is into thrash or grindcore you should check them out.

I'm not gonna rat out who it was, not without their permission.

• Like 1