Let the scareactors know who you are.

DiegoDrummer

I saw how no one bothered to do this for HHN 22, and it seemed like many people participated and showed our fellow scareactors our pictures last year. Just who they know who to call out, and chase ;)

If there is a reason this wasn't done this year, feel free to remove this topic.

But since i've opened this up to you guys, might as well start!

(Me with the glasses, and my girlfriend on the right)

IF YOU SEE ME YELL OUT "Drummer!" :D

416167_352229101456469_751607553_o.jpg

Edited by DiegoDrummer

I'll be glad to throw my hat in for this one.

Ok, here is my pic (don't mind the statistics on the photo, as it's something to not only keep track of my Seas Aqua Tours, but it makes the photo unique).

I very well known to the HHN community for wearing random Disney hats (I.e. Stitch, Figment, Mickey Mouse, and of course, Duffy), along with trying to attract scares with the help of my "scareactor targets" which is one of my Pal Mickeys, along with Duffy the Disney Bear.

So if you see me, don't hesitate to shout out "Figment!" or you can also target either Duffy or Pal Mickey :)

402923_3892889714186_935423528_n.jpg

189821_105187219562951_8334424_n.jpg

That is me and my sister. Feel free to target us both as much as you like! Get aggressive, up in our face, taunt us, and anything else you want in order to give us intense scares that we will not forget. Also, call me out by my screen name on here if you'd like!

Edited by ZekeStarr

To all scare actors in general, especially the Walkers in both the Walking Dead house and the scarezone, I'll be going on Saturday night with my family. My mom will be wearing a bright shirt that says "Walker bait" on it. She's absolutely terrified of zombies, so be as ruthless as possible with her. Lol I'm pretty sure she'll be the only person with that shirt. And my sister will be wearing a purple Daryl Dixon shirt and shes scared of almost anything, so feel free to scare the crap out of them!!!

I'll be glad to throw my hat in for this one.

Ok, here is my pic (don't mind the statistics on the photo, as it's something to not only keep track of my Seas Aqua Tours, but it makes the photo unique).

I very well known to the HHN community for wearing random Disney hats (I.e. Stitch, Figment, Mickey Mouse, and of course, Duffy), along with trying to attract scares with the help of my "scareactor targets" which is one of my Pal Mickeys, along with Duffy the Disney Bear.

So if you see me, don't hesitate to shout out "Figment!" or you can also target either Duffy or Pal Mickey :)

402923_3892889714186_935423528_n.jpg

I believe I was the Beast that tried to eat Duffy's face in Hollywood tonight!

• Like 1

Here we are from this past weekend.. I wore my HHN shirt on Saturday and I had quite a few scareactors on the streets and in the houses who pointed at it directly. . That was cool. I'm the one in the middle, and my partner is the taller one on MY right (your left as you look at pic). She and I will be back down there the weekend of the 12-13..

HHN12-Iniq3.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I flew out to HHN on the 11th and 12th. On the way out of the house I could not find my HNN shirt to save my life, so I took my Vault shirt. Quite a number of scareactors looked at me with disgust and muttered to me "the Vault is dead". It's amazing how everyone said the exact same thing. I can't believe you all came up with this by coincidence. Did you guys talk about doing this in case you saw Vault shirts?

This happened on the streets

the Iniquitus

Beasts

Vampires

Prisoners

and in the houses

Alice: Alice, taunters

P&T: Elvis, Clowns

HoH: last room

Thankfully, no one broke character in the other houses as it would have made no sense there. Some did look and shake their heads, though.