HHN 2012: Witches

Ridesandstuff

Anyone else think silent hill would have fit well on NY street? Also, I think toyz and witches should switch locations.

No, and no. French Street looks colonial- what you might imagine Salem to look like during the witch trials. How does modern London fit better?

... Does modern day, presumably a metro-area, London look like a European fishing village to you? lol

And I think NY Street needs the chainsaws. 08 and prior, that zone seemed very dead but now with the chainsaws revving, the fire booming and the screams coming a plenty, it seems like the grand central of HHN. I don't think a TRUE Silent Hill zone would fit anywhere at USH.

That's not what I was expecting the witches to look like at all. I'm not sure if I like it or not. But it's probably better like this, because basically what I was thinking was practically La Llorona just in black and maybe fatter running around. However, I'm not sure if this way is all that scary looking...

• Like 1

Was this necessary? I was digging just having all the scarezone talk in one thread. There honestly isn't a lot to say about the scarezones this year that need them to have their own threads...

Anywho, the witches remind me of video game villains, from what I've seen so far. Eh.

I was there yesterday. Most of the Freakz stuff is on Baker. There are a bunch of boats on French Street. Didn't see any cauldrons or a burned stake which would make sense to have in an area about witches. The boats are cool looking though.

Looks like most of the usual French Street stuff is still on French Street. The Cage is over on Baker now, but other then that its the same assortment of coffins and carts we've always had there. Hell, my Butcher stand from 06-08 is out there right now. There are a couple of boats (I saw one canoe.) as well as two cauldrons.

Looks like most of the usual French Street stuff is still on French Street. The Cage is over on Baker now, but other then that its the same assortment of coffins and carts we've always had there. Hell, my Butcher stand from 06-08 is out there right now. There are a couple of boats (I saw one canoe.) as well as two cauldrons.

From the moment is was announced, I figured this would be the case. It would be nice to see some new props for a change.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I dont remember. Matter of fact, I don't remember anything about this scarezone, which is not a good thing.

From what I recall, the music (at least partially) was from Bram Stokers Dracula. You could hear it from inside the VIP Lounge. A great score in my opinion. Edited by AsylumSB