Dark Legions: Walkers

Mark M.

Must give extreme kudos to the entire street here on Thursday night. I forget just what time I came through - 7:30, 8:00, somewhere around there. As I approached from the former Amity area, I could hear a girl just screaming and screaming, on and on. You know how some girls/women think that's cute - to just start screaming for it's own sake? I thought that was what this was. Nope - apparently she had been targeted by a whole group of walkers (I could swear I recognized walkers from both casts), and was screaming in sheer terror. She must have felt she was trapped - she FINALLY broke away, and ran in terror past me towards Amity. It sure looked like the real deal to me. I just had to stop and applaud the cast. Great work team! Also appreciate the attacks I received in transit - always most welcomed!

• Like 2

The logistical problems were probably too great. I haven't been through the Walkers many times (they changed the Beast route so we come out a construction door next to the Disaster shop early in the year), but every time I went there was a decent crowd even in the last 20 minutes of the night. A full 75-100 zombie horde would be a nightmare to control and likely lead to more than a few incidents with violent guests caught up in the traffic.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I like this zone a lot more, much more than the house itself. just because I enjoy sitting here and watching the people getting scared and the actors doing their thing. I see a lot of scares and people don't even see the zombies coming from the big crowd.

I have noticed each cast has one zombie that acts a lot crazier than the others. that one is my favorite to watch scared the lights out of people. specially when they scared them so much they cry lol.

• Mark M. changed the title to Dark Legions: Walkers