2012 Scare-Actor Casting Location

Very exciting! Bicycle Girl is one of the creepiest zombies on the show! She's on the very first episode and she's also in the first volume of the comic book. You may be one of THE most iconic zombies of the entire property! Congrats!!!!

I've done a couple of nights there before, back in 2009 when I was in Talent Pool. I have really mixed feelings about it, to be honest. I love streets, and I'm bummed I won't be out there, but there are def. some perks with what I'm doing. I'll make the best of it.

Yay, you'll be with me! You're the only other person I know (besides myself, my switch, and the Well Walkers) who's there haha.

Haha I'm gonna see bicycle girl in the break room and be "king undisputed is that you???" lol xD

I wanna find out what scene I'll be in already ><

Haha I'm gonna see bicycle girl in the break room and be "king undisputed is that you???" lol xD

did you get your casting sheet? under your character, it should tell you where you'll be. message me what it says and i may be able to tell you since i've already been through the maze.

ALSO you'll see me on the 13th at our rehearsal.

Edited by kingundisputed_

are you able to say what your character is?

Put me down for Terror Tram chainsaw tram drop off, third year in a row!!!!

survivor I take it?

I'll be "walking" around the WOTW set. :zombie2:

walker I take it?

wow all our Scareactors are walking dead this year lol weather tram or maze!

• 4 weeks later...