2012 Scare-Actor Casting Location

Ok since all the mazes have been annoucened its time.....

if you were cast let us know where you will be scaring us!

I will update the list with every location let us know your maze/SZ and your roll if your in a SZ that has'nt been annoucened just let us know what street you'll be on i.e. London Street, Lower Lot, New York Street ect. and we will just add you location till the SZ is released then you can tell us your roll.

Welcome To Silent Hill (Revenge of The Mummy Queue)

The Walking Dead: Dead Inside (Wild Wild West Stunt Show Venue)

kingundisputed_-Role: Bicycle Girl

shark23-Role:Unnamed Walker

Alice Cooper: Goes To Hell 3D (T2:3D Queue)

La Llorona: Cazador de Ninos (Shrek 4D Building/Queue)

Universal's Monster Remix (Universal's House Of Horrors)

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Saw Is The Law (Jurassic Park: The Ride Queue)

New York Street SZ/Front Gate

Baker Street SZ/London Street

Moulin Rouge SZ/French Street

Lower Lot SZ

Terror Tram: Invaded By The Walking Dead (Backlot/Studio Tour Queue)

Trevler-Role: Unamed Walker

Hobbz-Role:Chainsaw Survivor

WixFlix- Role: WOTW Walker

Misc. Scareactor, Chainsaw Gang, Go-Go, Roaming or Photo Op Character.

Talent Pool/Back-up/on Call.

For the sake of conversation, any scareactors have any particular preference on where they would want to be placed? I know we don't get to choose, of course, but if you could, where would you choose to be?

I really would love to play either Leatherface or a character in the Alice Cooper Goes to Hell maze. What about you ?

And when do we find out where we are? During orientation or after that ? :o

Orientation or Costume Fitting. Which ever comes first. When the fitting schedule comes out, if you PM me your name, I can probably tell you what location your in, though not your exact role.

How tall are you? If you're not over six feet, I wouldn't count on Leatherface.

How tall are you? If you're not over six feet, I wouldn't count on Leatherface.

Leatherface was a bit averaged height & chubby in the original. Do ya think they'll still go with the tall and muscular look anyway because that's just naturally more intimidating?

This is just my opinion, but... it gets boring pretty quickly, and its such an easy scare that you become prop-dependent. I would def. recommend not using one your first year, so you can learn good habits. (Also, the fumes made me sick.)

Nope wrong on the chainsaw issue. I know that it is your opinion but I've been chainsaw for the past three years, and I LOVE IT!!!! It does not get boring in the least, trust me there are times that you can't use the saw due to a variety of reasons....gas runs out, the chainsaw goes down, whatever, I've experienced it all. During those times it becomes a prop just like everything else, but much heavier. It is hard to be part of the chainsaw crew, there are more safety issues that you need to be aware of. If you get it then I guarantee that you won't get bored. As far as the fumes, it really is not that bad.