HHN 19 Construction

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I am really digging how War of the Living Dead and Horrorwood Die In look. Love the drive in sign with the moon and I can't wait to see it all come to life. WOTLD is incredible with the bunker and the vehicles and artilery. The small war torn building set peices are kind of interesting and should be cool to see how the actors use them. This is alot bigger in scale than I expected. Should be cool when it is all up and running.I think Cirque should be ok, kinda what I expected and LCH should just plain fun. Apocalypse COC will no doubt be all about the creatures and the atmosphere, not the sets or props per say. Containment I am hearing has incredible lighting and I am hoping to hear some Planet Terror music going on there. Should be cool to see what the scaeactors look like here. Maybe a mix of melting peeps and military garb. Scarezones should once again rock this year! I am so pleased that Uni listened to that poll a couple of years back. Bring it on!

F.U.B.A.R.

I definitely think that LCH will have that element as I know both the actors playing Mas Imiar the director. They both have played the insulter/ heckler role many times at HHN and do it well. Maybe they will be hecklng that guests to find "extras"? Should be fun. I think the only other zones that could have one is Cirque. It is a freakshow/ sideshow theme and that type of behavior is not uncommon.