HHN 19 Construction

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right on! I can see them recycling them there and I am happy to see these again. I wonder how they will merge Hollywood Die In with the pumpkins. As always, scarezone construction amps up after RTU. Does anyone know when that is this year?

Same area as last year.

These pictures are getting me really excited. I can't believe how close we are.

Right on! I can see them recycling them there and I am happy to see these again. I wonder how they will merge Hollywood Die In with the pumpkins. As always, scarezone construction amps up after RTU. Does anyone know when that is this year?

RTU takes place this weekend, September 11-13. This year's event is 3 days, 1 day longer than usual.

Edited by BruinsFan

My guess is that they will really ramp up street construction after the park closes on Monday the 14th. This only gives them 8 full nights to finish up. Some things will probably continue to pop up from now until then.

Edited by BruinsFan

Okay, I know the war scarezone's going to be where Shrek's exit is at, where American Gothic was. I know that Lights, Camera, Haction will be where T2 is at, and Cirque will be in the kidzone. Where are the other 3 going to be located? Thanks.

Containment - Between Shrek/Jimmy Neutron

Apocalypse - NY

Horrorwood - In front of Mel's

Edited by BruinsFan