Twitter/Facebook Facepalm Hall of Fame 2012

Daniel Johnson strikes again. Here's his response from one of the FB groups for HHN that I'm in about the WD Terror Tram announcement:

That's wack af so twd gets a maze plus terror tram and I bet a scare zone

This year is turning out to be weak

It's tyme for j.murdy to exit stage left

And never return

Soooo....you don't like this year having a coherent theme?

^One of the comments on the new House announcement logo FB post

^he's joking/ making fun of dubstep. People like to poke fun at dubstep by saying it sounds like robots crying or having sex.

it kinda really does, I mean, when you listen to the transformers sounds, it kinda sounds just like Dubstep

take that video, and add a beat, some music to it, would be just like a dubstep song lol :

http://youtu.be/LF_ag_SBtQ0

Edited by black mask

"oh LORD please be a SAW maze! i know it was in 09 and 10 but i first went in 11!!! ahhhhhhhh PLEASE LET THE GORE MAZE BE SAW!!!"

... man, people are weird. "The Gore Maze?" WTF does that even mean? lol

"It's either Texas Chainsaw or Saw. PLEASE LET IT BE SAW!!!!!"

Okay, WTF, another person who wants Saw?!

"Hopefully saw or hostel. Those wete great.mazes"

Seriously, who let the Saw lovers have FB profiles?!

"John murdy the actor is Matthew mconehey or w/e and i just confirmed it ... It is texas chainsaw massacre si everyone there you have it!!! Last maze TCM"

John Murdy... is Matthew "Mconehey."....... can't say I've ever heard that one before.

"This is based off the 1994 version of texas chainsaw massacre. Its not the newer tcm we know, and its not based off the upcoming new film. That image is Texas chainsaw massacre the next the generation. Look it up on google. That image is there"

Yeeeeeeah because The Next Generation is just dying to be a maze! *sighs*

This next one comes from someone named Brett Brennan. And why shouldn't he be anonymous, DTH? Because when Universal poses a question about the Terror Tram and what they're going to do when confronted with walkers, his reply is this: "ill punch them in the face" I hope he gets banned - _ -

Edited by DTH316

^The Shinnin is a Fox property, but that shouldn't be a problem as there is already a Simpson's ride. It would be easy to transplant the characters plus Groundskeeper Willie intoOH HE MEANT THE SHINING!

Well in that case, if he wants to murder them all, he's gonna need more rope.

Here are some comments from the Behind-the-Screams video of the Thing:

Sweet!!!! Goro in the background! make a mortal Kombat maze!

How about no?

Went to the maze then in panic I gave one of the actors an uppercut. Got kicked out of the Maze!

Thanks for letting the world know how awful you are.

In the Alice Cooper announcement video John Murdy says "For the first time Alice Cooper will be coming to Orlando and an all-new maze to Hollywood". Apparently everyone was confused as the two top comments are asking Alice to come to Hollywood as if he's visiting...

"nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­oooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!­!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alice don't go to Orlando. Go to Hollywood its much better and its much closer to me one of your loyal minions."

"it would of been better if alice cooper were to appear in hollywood instead orlando"

Last year, we started semi-finals on August 31st. However, since this is so much fun (and because there's not as many facepalm worthy comments this year), I think we should extend it until October 31st. That way, all the dumb reviews we come across on Twitter/Facebook can be included too! Don't wanna exclude any dummies! ;)