Twitter/Facebook Facepalm Hall of Fame 2012

YESSSSS!!!! I was literally just about to make this thread! Can't wait to find all the hilarious crap people say!

2011's Winner: "Broken neck is the strangers. they wear bags on their heads because they have broken necks"

^ ROFLMFAO awww still makes me laugh. That'll be hard to top.

Boy the Silent Hill announcement video is full of gold comments.

"SHOW THE ACTUAL PEOPLE IN THE SUITS, C'MON!"

Uh, the house isn't even built yet Sherlock.

"Wait, so this is just happening this year??? Or is it going to be every year from now on?"

Fright Fest is just up the 5 if you want to go there.

Cool, Silent Hill keeps getting dumber and emptier with each new product with the license.

This one, specially, will crown Silent Hill as the stupid teenager horror rollercoaster it has been becoming since Silent Hill Origins.

U mad bro?

Cool, Silent Hill keeps getting dumber and emptier with each new product with the license.

This one, specially, will crown Silent Hill as the stupid teenager horror rollercoaster it has been becoming since Silent Hill Origins.

Teenage Rollercoaster????? WTF becuase you know Murdy=Bieber, SMFH

I like how people complain about Video games selling out, I have never seen a bigger contradiction thats like saying "I used to like McDonalds tell they sold out there just trying to make money"

instead of the Facepalm hall of Fame we should put him in the Facepalm Zoo and throw penuts at him!

instead of the Facepalm hall of Fame we should put him in the Facepalm Zoo and throw penuts at him!

LOL!!! This made my night! :lol:

Video games are video games. Period. If they were selling out, they would not care about the controls just like the movie tie-ins for the 8-bit games.

More general public gold. This time, it's from the Walking Dead announcement video.

"Great, as if Halloween Horror Nights wasn't already ridiculously packed. Main reason I haven't gone back in the last few years was because you literally go there and wait over an hour sometimes two for one attraction. There's a million people there, and by the time you finish maybe two houses, you're already over the whole thing and just want to head back home. Here's to hoping they have a better method than just stupid haunted houses."

"More than haunted houses?" Like what? Scarezones?

"Take this s*** on a world tour... do it. I dare ya..."

Knott's can do it to!

"Are they going to have this In Londo"

Londo is a faraway planet that has not been heard from in decades. I doubt it.

"Sure! Find some terminally ill people who wouldn't mind trading their last few days on earth to become mindless zombies (providing their family financial compensation of course)!! Wait!! Don't stop there!! We could engineer a virus, infect an army of about 500 volunteers, put walls around DC and let them loose inside. That'd be a great way to jump start a revolution!! No more Republican & Democrat bashing parties.. We could get "Rick Grimes" in the Oval Office. THAT would be bada**, my friend!"

Uh.....okay.

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to play catch up!

PART 1: Attack of the Repeats

La llorona agaiiiin pleaseeee!

Please bring back Friday the 13th!!!

Bring back SAW!

make a ALICE COOPER WELCOME 2 MY NIGHTMARE MAZE for HHN 2012!

(Why, why, why, WHYYYYYYYYYYY?!)

PART 2: Attack of the Rockers

i think cannible corpse should do some mazes c:

How about an Marilyn Manson maze.

Marilyn Manson instead of Alice Cooper

Ozzy Osbourne Maze pleasssseeee!!!!

Ozzy Osbourne maze please?

They should do a Marilyn Manson maze

(Seriously, this is what I freakin' feared would happen...)

for real though why did someone give alice cooper this much authority over something

(okay, this just made me laugh but it's not necessarily facepalm worthy, I just wanted to share it haha)

PART 3: Attack of the WHAT?

Pirahna (2011) Maze <3

It better be in 3D -_-

(I mean... really?)

PART 4: Just Funny

don't dead open inside?

(LMFAO oh, I hope they're joking...)

Is the Creature from the Black Lagoon still there during the regular season? Never understood why they stopped that show for HALLOWEEN only to have that crappy Bill and Ted show. I get that it's HHN's version of Knott's sill stunt show thing, but it's just not funny at all-ever.

(wait... so let me get this straight... you praise Creature but BASH Bill and Ted?! What planet are you from?!)

So bummed!! I have worked horror nights and house of horrors for 3 years. The 1 year I get married to a soldier, move to New York, and get pregnant, horror nights FINALLY decides to do a Silent Hill Maze FML!!!

(how dare you get married, move and have a life instead of thinking about HHN 24/7?!)

La llorona agaiiiin pleaseeee!

thats realy the only repeat I would ever want.

Please bring back Friday the 13th!!!

Bring back SAW!

this boggles my mind hey lets do movies that gone done more then half of HHN's career

make a ALICE COOPER WELCOME 2 MY NIGHTMARE MAZE for HHN 2012!

was'nt this explained to of been part of the first maze.

i think cannible corpse should do some mazes c:

I would love a whole maze about Mutilated Penises and boobs *Sarcasim* seriousily nothing againsts Metal heads but to quote the clown from spawn "Why does satan get all the retards"

Pirahna (2011) Maze <3

It better be in 3D -_-

because Shark Night was such a good idea

don't dead open inside?

what does that even mean.

Is the Creature from the Black Lagoon still there during the regular season? Never understood why they stopped that show for HALLOWEEN only to have that crappy Bill and Ted show. I get that it's HHN's version of Knott's sill stunt show thing, but it's just not funny at all-ever.

Hang them hang them!!!!!!! ok A once a year pop culture show that mixes togather great music funny moments and characters from the year sucks compair to a monster from the 20's who lost all his essence and became a musical that was SOOOOOOO bad they shut it down within a month and replaces for a show that was esxtreamly old and was only saved because some other show about a singing fish man sucked so bad that it was either wiped off of existance or placed in that warehouse from "Raiders of the lost arc" I just got this to say

9123709.jpg

So bummed!! I have worked horror nights and house of horrors for 3 years. The 1 year I get married to a soldier, move to New York, and get pregnant, horror nights FINALLY decides to do a Silent Hill Maze FML!!!

(how dare you get married, move and have a life instead of thinking about HHN 24/7?!)

I wouldnt say facepalm

but if that marraige dont work out Ill marry her! lmao

Psssh having to move acrossed the united states a year ago hasn't and isn't going to stop me from going to hhnh

In response to hhn's facebook post

Please, please bring breaking bad.....

seriously.....What the hell?

What the hell is right! Because that's the kind of house we want to see...one based on how to make meth and sell it for profit. YES! THAT'S what been missing from HHN for the past 22 years. :blink:

From the La Llorona announcement of FB:

Bring back FRIDAY THE 13!!!!

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the upside, I bet they sell a lot of churros :)

Cool story bro.

So she drowns her kids and then whines about it? Then don't do it in the first place lady.

No words here.

As long as they have House of 1000 Dead Peeps lol, I'm good. Either that or change the Terror Tram please, Either way I'm going but still

So you want nothing but repeats, eh?

King Kong the maze in 5D

Huh!!!??????

in response to the La Llorona annoucment

"that's not even what she looks like"

uhhhhhh becuase you met her before? oh I forgot you two went to college togather :rolleyes:

Haha! So simple, yet equally mystifying. An early frontrunner for my vote.

Edited by AsylumSB