HHN Hollywood 2012 Speculation

Pigs in overalls, right?

yeah

I imagine it's no easy task to swap out daytime guests and HHN guests in the matter of a minute.

Or perhaps they just didn't think of it yet and when they realize, they'll just change the hours. <---- Most likely

well every year I go they let us in at 6:30 dos'nt seem too hard I doubt they will change the hours

Well that's because every year they got out at 6. 30 minutes is plenty of time to empty out the park.

Not for a place like Disneyland though but for Universal I imagine 30 minutes is a good amount of time, especially if you close out the lower lot early.

But letting people in at 6:30 while day time guests leave at 7... well... I'm sure you can see why that doesn't work haha

UNLESS they're exiting out of the Gibson/Waterworld area but that would still mean there'd be people lagging behind, exiting the Simpsons and stuff as 7 o'clock is just hitting, or if the last ride is at 6:59 and they don't leave the park until 7:05. Plus there'd be people who need to get their stuffs out of their lockers in the main plaza.

I don't know, too many issues with this.

Edited by DTH316

Well that's because every year they got out at 6. 30 minutes is plenty of time to empty out the park.

Not for a place like Disneyland though but for Universal I imagine 30 minutes is a good amount of time, especially if you close out the lower lot early.

But letting people in at 6:30 while day time guests leave at 7... well... I'm sure you can see why that doesn't work haha

UNLESS they're exiting out of the Gibson/Waterworld area but that would still mean there'd be people lagging behind, exiting the Simpsons and stuff as 7 o'clock is just hitting, or if the last ride is at 6:59 and they don't leave the park until 7:05. Plus there'd be people who need to get their stuffs out of their lockers in the main plaza.

I don't know, too many issues with this.

What Im saying is Ive been there when they got all the guest out by 6:30 it does not seem too hard to get them I dont know how they work it, I have a friend whos girlfriend works at Universal so Ill ask when I get a chance

New commercial this year :)

Yyyyyeeeeesssssssssssss!!!!! :D This tells me that they're going to put more effort into this year than last year. I just got the impression last year that they just came upon a brick wall in their budget.

Well I've been saying that too but you were saying even if the hours were correct, you were like "ooooh, it's fine" lol

We'll see how well they're doing this year, budget-wise, once scarezones are announced...

And ofcourse when we go through the actual mazes and see how many blank walls/low decor there are (HOTC, The Thing, Hostel, Wolfman)

Does anybody think they will sell frequent fear passes this year?

I'm seriously doubting it. The event is getting too popular to have it. If we're lucky they might have it the same set-up as last year, but still highly doubtful.

I don't understand why Orlando gets a variety of frequent fear passes and we have none.

Bigger park. More nights. Easier to offer the pass.

Exactly what Trevler said. The reasons for no longer selling the pass are because of these two factors: park size and geography. USF is a flippin' huge park in the middle of a tourist destination. The majority of the people that go to HHNO are out-of-towners with some locals mixed in. They can offer the pass since they don't need to worry about their size and thousands of locals swarming the park that have the passes. They know that the locals that want to visit the event more than once are virtually in the minority and the out-of-towners will usually visit no more than two nights.

USH, on the other hand, is a VERY small park that's smack-dab in the middle of Los Angles...one of the largest cities in the U.S. The demographic there is mostly locals and not nearly as many out-of-towners as Orlando. The park fills up quickly and their biggest crowd-eater is the Terror Tram. Once that closes, the park is filled to the brim. No more people can go in. I'll go out on a limb and say that Orlando's has more out-of-town guests than Hollywood does simply because of their legacy. Between Hollywood and Orlando, why not go to the bigger event (In terms of park size) and the one that is more well-known?

Good news: A limited quantity of Killer Deal Multi-Night Passes will be available just for our loyal Facebook and Twitter fans! 8 nights of Horror for a special price. We’ve got 500 of them and it’s first come, first served! Sales begin this Wednesday at 4:30pm (LA Time).