The Serious Art of Make Believe

For everyone looking to get one last look at HHN this year, the Orange County history center is having an exhibit called "The Serious Art of Make Believe" from now until april 29th. It features tons of concept art, most of it seen, some of it not. It also has loads of props and costumes from the events, including this year as well as Grinchmas, Mardi Gras and more. There's also going to be a few chances to talk to the creative team, one intimate, the other not so much.

Check out pics, a review and more details here.

This looks extremely interesting... and very worth visiting! Since it's open for so long, I might will visit it during spring break. But, as always, I won't be able to attend the days A&D will be at the exhibit due to the dates.

Anyways, this drawing caught my eye. I remember someone mentioning that 7 was cut short due to budget cuts. If so, I was wondering if that drawing was going to be the original costume for Envy? I also read from a photo of Wrath's costume (identified as Anger by A&D), that her costume contained an origami patter. Hearing that, and remembering the rumor of the Chinese scarezone on Hollywood Boulevard sure raises an eyebrow.

Intriguing stuff, that's for sure! I can't wait to go visit it! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

(Reaper, I apologize for starting another topic on this, tried to search and kept getting “One or all of your search keywords were below 4 characters.”)

I just saw an ad for this and was wondering if it was worth going to. But after reading that review and seeing some of the photos, I definitely need to take a trip over there to check it out. Those two meet and greats would have been great to attend, I wonder if they will hold another one?

I would also like to add that the Orange County History Museum is part of Bank of America's promotion of "Museums on Us", so if you have a BOA credit or debit card, you can use it to get in free the first full weekend of every month (so next month you can get in free February 4th or 5th). :)

*Edited for clarity*

Edited by MahB