HHN Hollywood 2011 Discussion

I feel 85% certain that Alice Cooper will return. Hopefully it'll be a different creation though; perhaps Welcome 2 My Nightmare?

I just hope next time around they focus on something truly terrifying and creepy.

And I'm sure the relationship with Rob Zombie will transfer over to next year also with Lords of Salem.

As much as I absolutely loved La Llorona, I don't wanna see it back unless it's a brand new maze but I don't know how easy that would be to pull off with the content.

Perhaps moving it to a new venue would give it a needed freshness but that's doubtful.

I wanna hit HHN again one more time for some reason. I still feel like I'm missing something this year...

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome! How was it Jordan? I'm sure it was awesome getting to see everything with the lights on AND have the guy in charge of everything give you the tour. I'm sure the "feather ninja" scene looked interesting with the lights on. :)

haha the feather ninja scene is just a black wall with a big rectangular hole in it. and the actor wears a black body suit. realllllllly simple scare and sometimes hit or miss but reallllly affective if it's a hit lol, and oh my gosh i dont think my life could get any better after that day! It was PERFECT! Knowing all of the inside jokes and where everything came from and such is so cool lol. I remember almost everthing that john said on the tour! lol

I feel 85% certain that Alice Cooper will return. Hopefully it'll be a different creation though; perhaps Welcome 2 My Nightmare?

I just hope next time around they focus on something truly terrifying and creepy.

And I'm sure the relationship with Rob Zombie will transfer over to next year also with Lords of Salem.

As much as I absolutely loved La Llorona, I don't wanna see it back unless it's a brand new maze but I don't know how easy that would be to pull off with the content.

Perhaps moving it to a new venue would give it a needed freshness but that's doubtful.

I wanna hit HHN again one more time for some reason. I still feel like I'm missing something this year...

I quite honestly would not be mad at all if Alice Cooper came back! I LOVED that maze and really wanna see it again. I have a VERY strong feeling that it will be coming back since we all know how much John LOVES Alice and when I was on the tour he told me he wants to live in that maze lol. So pretty much as long as WTMN gets good reviews (which so far it has) it will probably be coming back.

Edited by LeeRay