HHN 2011: Hostel: Hunting Season

Freak

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How the hell... are they gonna... have an actor do the Skill Saw Kill? That just blows my mind.

And Steven, your position looks freaking AWESOME. Oh my God... I feel like I need to get off here though.

Alot of goodies are being spoiled. But nice to see that about 80% of the stuff I've seen for it is pretty much original and not from the movies.

How the hell... are they gonna... have an actor do the Skill Saw Kill? That just blows my mind.

And Steven, your position looks freaking AWESOME. Oh my God... I feel like I need to get off here though.

Alot of goodies are being spoiled. But nice to see that about 80% of the stuff I've seen for it is pretty much original and not from the movies.

first of I love how Gorey this maze is gonna be this might be the goriest maze yet and Eli had alot to do with this maze so most likely he came up with alot of this stuff (its seems more Roth than Murdy) example Steven's Meet grinder gig, also remeber you guys if you see a hairy victum its Mr. Roth.......

^ I think that's definitely the best facade the lower lot has ever had. I think it's pretty clear now that it is NOT going to have any similarities to Saw whatsoever. :)

i been trying to tell everyone that it wont be similar to saw before its announcement lol anyways that facade is blatantly NOTHING LESS THAN AMAZING ! im so excited for this maze now.. did Hollywood just create this ?!!?!?! (standing innovation for murdy and his team) thanks for the picture DTH. This has to be the BEST facade the lower lots ever had possibly the best since HHN return

Yeah, I'm with Dr. Satan. Coulda sworn they said the Hostel facade would actually be the hostel and later you would go to the factory. So I'm a bit confused how they'll work the hostel in again later... but nonetheless, it's still freakin marvelous.

i was so astonished by the facade i completely forgot this !!! oh well the sequence of order doesnt really bug me...the facade looks INCREDIBLE and thats all that matters to me lol

I'm guessing the facade shadow gag is going to be in one of those windows. I'm also guessing it's the power drill stunt, as Murdy showed on Twitter. That would make the most sense. They're probably saving the bath one for in the maze.

thats what i was thinking

That is an impressive facade, I love that they're getting better with each new year.

you can say that again...a little over one more week and well all have the oppurtunity to view it in person !

this is actually the first time i've heard this word lol. i even took time to look up the meaning of it ^_^

Really? That is odd as it isn't a particularly strange word. And haven't you seen Space Balls? haha. Anyway, what about this facade is ludicrous? Looks pretty awesome and pretty much on point to me.