Are you dressing up this year for Halloween?

For those who aren't working for HHN this year, are you dressing up for Halloween? I wanna know about your costume!

I love discussing Halloween costumes. I can't do this with my friend's because they think it's too early, lol.

I am going to be Lady Gaga btw. What look do you all think would look best on me?

Here is me-

1199gmd.jpg

And I am thinking about doing one of these looks-

1.) 200y6he.jpg

2.) 28km1rs.png

3.) 28gqir8.jpg

4.) 30lpa9x.jpg

5.) 33k99fk.png

I'd like to hear all your opinions. Thanks everyone xx

I agree 2 but 1 would be good too....I will either be a member of the Red Lantern Corps...or Zombie....even possibly Hugh Heffner

Lol Hugh Heffner. I really wanted to be a zombie this year but I also really want to go Gaga.

Can never makeup my mind.

Lol Hugh Heffner. I really wanted to be a zombie this year but I also really want to go Gaga.

What about Zombie gaga?, like i said before, a lot of people dress as her, but one thing I have never seen not even online is a zombie lady gaga,

or what about this version of her?

http://wakeywakeynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/lady-gaga-and-zombie-boy.jpg

Edited by black mask

I'm still debating on what I want to be for Halloween. Every year I usually have a few different costumes depending on the type of event. I do quite a bit of costume fabrication in fact half of my closet is full of my creations so I always choose something new to make.

I've always dressed up for Halloween. Until recently, now I will probably never do it again, because I'd much rather spend Halloween at HHN than somewhere else dressing up.

This is the earliest picture I can find of myself dressed up for Halloween.

andrewpotter.jpg

Yep, I've been a Potter fan even way back when I was a dorky little kid.

img09172x.jpg

This was the last time I ever did anything like that on Halloween. It was back in 2009 when I was a "scareactor" at my neighbor's haunted house.

I've always dressed up for Halloween. Until recently, now I will probably never do it again, because I'd much rather spend Halloween at HHN than somewhere else dressing up.

andrewpotter.jpg

img09172x.jpg

This was the last time I ever did anything like that on Halloween. It was back in 2009 when I was a "scareactor" at my neighbor's haunted house.

for a small little house your make-up looks really good if i may give some advice if your looking for an authentic blood look try chocholate syrup it works for my friend

andrewpotter.jpg

img09172x.jpg

yeah i totally agree, i rather be at HHN, but even on halloween night, there is always people dressed up for HHN, ive seen people as vampires, ( i remember a guy with a Renaissance type Coat, and his wife with a long dress of that style) I remember also a guy dressed like Agent 47 of Hitman, some girls had bunny ears and little tails and paws, lol, I know HHN says no costumes allowed

If you want to go for a realistic blood look mix red food coloring with chocholate syrup...did wonders for me and my friends a tad sticky but yea...sacrifices must be done in the name of realism!!

What about Zombie gaga?, like i said before, a lot of people dress as her, but one thing I have never seen not even online is a zombie lady gaga,

or what about this version of her?

http://wakeywakeynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/lady-gaga-and-zombie-boy.jpg

Oh that sounds neat. Didn't think of a zombie Gaga.

I do like this look though

http://ultimate-ladygaga.org/displayimage.php?pid=45637&fullsize=1

But with blood all over me ;)

I always dress up. This year I'm most likely doing something I swore I'd never do...dress for a couple. Yes that's right, a cheesy couple's outfit haha

Just can't decide what yet. Police woman and an inmate, a greek and a sexy teacher or... I dont know. Any suggestions????