Help! Urgent! Universal Shuttle after HHN

Hi All

Will be attending HHN on Sunday along with my other half (thought it weird that it shuts at 12.00 on Halloween, but what the hey).

How far is HHN from the Royal Pacific? Presume we will need to get the shuttle? If so where do we get it from and how often do thet leave?

Do they actually stop at 12.00 (i.e. should we leave at 11.30 to make sure we get back to the Hotel?)

Thanks massively in advance, we are v worried and don't want it to ruin our trip!!

Oh and hope to bump into some of you guys there!!

I've stayed the Royal Pacific twice for HHN. You can walk from the hotel to the park. It's a little bit of a walk, nothing to bad though. There is a small special trail to get there. But if you don't want to walk, they have boats that come every few minutes that take you to City Walk. They run pretty much all night. We left HHN one night at 2 AM, caught the boat, and it took us right to the hotel. Most of the time we walked though. Its a nice walk, and a little creepy at night since it's all dark for the most part at night. But you're gonna tired I'm sure. So, you might wanna take the boat ;)

Edited by Goo