Most Memorable HHN Moment

What is your most memorable moment ever from Halloween Horror Nights??? I know that everybody probably has more than one but which would you say is your most memorable???

I have alot of memorable moments myself, Everything from going through houses alone to meeting the guys from Ghost Hunters. But I would have to say that my most memorable moment ever from HHN is getting to meet Michael Roddy back in 2006 after the final Bill and Ted show. Then being invited on the stage to meet the entire cast. That is something I will always remembr.

I think this year actually takes the prize, every time i went thru Hallowed Past cast B...

"MY BUNNY" from alice when i went in there, she <3's me :)

DANCE party!!! Thank you Chris, and Alex. :)

SHOE!!!! *dies*

BRETT! *body been collected*

I love seeing the reaction of poor bystanders who see me getting beat sensless in that house.

Another very memorable moment for me this year was playing with Wolfy over in 20 years of fear. :) Thankyou Armyofrobots :) that was a blast.

And last but not least PSYCHO-SPOONAPY!!!!!

I have had memorable moment's before. Getting grabed, pulled away, yelled @, exc, but this year has just been intense, and insane...and I am going to miss it.

• 6 months later...

Going to Halloween Horror Nights for my first time (Halloween Horror Nights 18: Reflections of Fear) , getting my first scare ever (Creatures, guy behind motorcycle) and this past year (HHN: XX) gong with htis big group of people. We had such a fun time going through the houses and running and screaming!!

• 2 weeks later...

The memory that sticks with me is back in 1992, when I was 9 years old. First, this scareactor chased me and I ran circles around my mom while I was trying to hide. Second, there was a room where the wall appeared to be closing in on you and you had nowhere to go. Third, my parent's told me to look down, and then I saw the rad lady. Right at that very moment, some fog machines went off. They were low enough for adults, but near my head when I was a kid. The fog shot out as I was screaming and l swallowed some of it. When we got out of the house and I was still coughing, my mom bought me a soda. As I was drinking it, I remember seeing Robosaurus breathing fire.

I guess my most memorable HHN moment would have been when my screenname was chosen not once, but twice by Uni Design to say thank you to the fans. In 2004, they used my name in Fright Yard and it was a big tag on the wall and in 2007, I was honored to have my screen name used on the list of dangerous patients that had escaped in Psyschoscarapy: Home For the Holidays on the HHN website.

I've only gotten to go once (in '09) so far, but I will never forget walking through the Dracula house, hugging the wall in the mirror room and unexpectedly having someone growl into my ear from what I thought was a solid wall!! It was awesome!! lol

it was in 08, going though RF HOUSE my brother got so scared he was running people over to get out of the house.i looked around and asked my cuz were's dylan ?and the dude behind me said if your looking for your brother he ran out of the house scared shitless.as i walked out there he is standing there waiting for us to come out it was so funny 4 people behind us was laughing there ass off.

Edited by localHHNfan19

• 2 weeks later...

I guess for me it was walking into 13 and the stilt walkers out front well wait no it was the same year my wife and I had just left poisidens adventure and there was a goblin scareactor taking a break smoking a cigarette by the exit anyhow she got freaked out and ran around me and nearly fell over the other chain it was hilarious the scareactor broke character and yelled watch out.

Edited by Carnagefan

• 1 month later...

Most memorable is tough. I guess the Thunderdome show from Fright nights. I had never been universal so fright nights was my first time. I say it was a show but it was more like the terra throne ('05), the Arrival ('06), etc.

You were herded down Hollywood Blvd and as you went acid burned "corpses" were up on poles that lined the road. When you reached the point where the scare zones end was a huge platform and the metal fences surround it blocking you in. Everyone was dressed roughly like the movie Mad Max. They gave some spiel I honestly can't remember (somthing about traitors amongst us) and then dragged a man on stage wearing a Mickey mouse shirt. They them put him into a cage and lowered him into a vat of acid. when he came up he looked like the corpses on the poles... then you were allowed in. Eventually the acid victims came down off the poles and scared people.

Edited by JWFearman

• 1 month later...

I have to say, the most memorable event was when they had it in both Universal Studios and IOA, I am pretty sure they will never do that again, although you would think Rollings would allow dementors to be scare actors in the Harry Potter area. Its so silly, her audience has a LARGE portion who are adults and to ban the evil parts of Harry Potter from an event like that just seems silly. Jurassic park by far was a great place for scare actors to jump at you and really allowed the crowds to wander.

I would say after that, pretty much every event when they had the parades. I miss the HHN coins (which were kind of a rarity). Yes, I know, I know, the crowds have gotten too big, they have added houses instead of the parade, but it used to be so much fun!

Finally, I love the year with the EVIL clowns, people are just terrified of clowns. Probably due to the mini series "it", but nonetheless, a GREAT year!

...mike

Edited by mikekilpatrick

My favorite moment ever has to be going through the shower room in Castle Vampyr. What a great house! A close second to this in the Freddy house in 2007. My family and I were basically through the house and my two teenage daughters were walking a bit ahead of my wife and I. One of my girls says, "That was so scary, thank God it's over." At that moment, a Freddy scareactor with impeccable timing jumped out from behind a wall at them and said oh it isn't over, IT IS JUST BEGINNING!" My wife and I laughed our butts off as my girls ran screaming at the tops of their lungs. Great stuff.

Oh and another great one. The Zombie lined room in Dead Exposure. Where it was pitch black, but you could see zombies on both sides of you when the light would flash. My wife grabbing on to me and saying "DO NOT STOP IN HERE." She loved it however, and now says it is her favorite house of all time.

C'mon HHN 21!