A very disappointing, over-hyped year to say the least.

alone

Fair enough. I actually don't blame the actors - they did a great job for what limited amount of resources they had to work with. My observations were based on 20 minutes of being in the scare zone. My primary gripes with the zone is that the theme was ridiculous, both in it being corny and having no direct tie to Zombiegeddon. There was one float, the prop, but it felt out of place and didn't contribute to the atmosphere. It served no function because the actors could not directly work with it for scares. I give full credit to the actors as they were trying very hard after a long day's work.

Are you sure you actually DID Zombiegeddon? If you did, you would understand how it ties in.

Not that you NEED more of a tie-in than "Zombies in the house, zombies outside", but they were kind enough to actually connect the storylines.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough. I actually don't blame the actors - they did a great job for what limited amount of resources they had to work with. My observations were based on 20 minutes of being in the scare zone. My primary gripes with the zone is that the theme was ridiculous, both in it being corny and having no direct tie to Zombiegeddon. There was one float, the prop, but it felt out of place and didn't contribute to the atmosphere. It served no function because the actors could not directly work with it for scares. I give full credit to the actors as they were trying very hard after a long day's work.

Now the review is starting to sound like a review. The float actually makes perfect sense if you know the back story behind it. The idea present here could not work if Zombiegeddon was not here as well. Keep in mind that Zombiegeddon is after a zombie take over and people have found ways to control zombies. This control only functions if there is a constant power flow. You are taken through a training center that teaches people this control system. At the time you are going through this center there is a Mardi Gras parade taking place outside. Something happened and the float crashed into the power pole. This shuts down power to the training center and turns the zombies loose. It would make a little sense to have one or two zombie outfits from the house on the street so you can make the connection that some got loose and infected the parade. So while I agree that the idea is a little far fetched it is actually a fairly comedic play on horror.

Now the review is starting to sound like a review. The float actually makes perfect sense if you know the back story behind it. The idea present here could not work if Zombiegeddon was not here as well. Keep in mind that Zombiegeddon is after a zombie take over and people have found ways to control zombies. This control only functions if there is a constant power flow. You are taken through a training center that teaches people this control system. At the time you are going through this center there is a Mardi Gras parade taking place outside. Something happened and the float crashed into the power pole. This shuts down power to the training center and turns the zombies loose. It would make a little sense to have one or two zombie outfits from the house on the street so you can make the connection that some got loose and infected the parade. So while I agree that the idea is a little far fetched it is actually a fairly comedic play on horror.

ZombieGras is my favorite scarezone this year... everytime I went through the SAs were working their booties off for scares. I went through as many times as I could and made sure my friends went through too. We all loved it! So keep doing what you're doing... we loved it!

ZombieGras is my favorite scarezone this year... everytime I went through the SAs were working their booties off for scares. I went through as many times as I could and made sure my friends went through too. We all loved it! So keep doing what you're doing... we loved it!

Thank you! I'll let everyone know :)

Are you sure you actually DID Zombiegeddon? If you did, you would understand how it ties in.

Not that you NEED more of a tie-in than "Zombies in the house, zombies outside", but they were kind enough to actually connect the storylines.

I knew the connection, it was so stretched it was horrible. Also, in the house you hear a car crash - that's the sound a float makes when crashing? Please, at least have some Mardi Gras stuff near the end to make it a little better.

I knew the connection, it was so stretched it was horrible. Also, in the house you hear a car crash - that's the sound a float makes when crashing? Please, at least have some Mardi Gras stuff near the end to make it a little better.

See these are perfectly valid points for not liking something. I feel that if you included more of this in your review it would have been much better received. I can actually understand where you are coming from and make valid points.

Personally, I've never felt a scarezone and house tied in together so perfectly as Z-Ged and Z-Gras. I think it's a fantastic concept, and I love seeing those old Mardi Gras costumes, decor, and the float used in a different way.

I personally agree

I thought the idea of tying a house and a street together was genius

The street was a bit thin on actors but I really liked the concept

And worse street ever? Really?

What about Nightmare Alley?

What about Nazi Zombies that have NOTHING else to do with ANYTHING else in the park?

Pfft there have been much worse streets in the past

Across the board Streets this year are better then they have EVER been