How to get to Horror nights

Hello, I am mike. New to the boards and new to florida. I have watched these forums for a little bit and never had a chance to join due to college. I am going to school in daytona and was wondering if there is any way to get from daytona to Uni. My girlfriend is coming to visit this friday and really want her to expereince HHN. This will be my sixth year going. Any info would be great to know about getting aronud florida. Thanks in advance and should be around more.

I'm sorry, but no, there is no way of getting from Daytona to Orlando. You might as well live on a different planet. You know that large roadway with fast moving vehicles known as I-4? Ignore it, it will do you no good. I'm afraid you're doomed to never visit HHN.

Edited by Nightshade

Srry i forgot to mention the other the other 5 times i flew( Live in west haven, CT). I am a poor college boy on a college budget and cant afford a car. Never would of thought of a tour bus thanks, i will look into those.

You could also make friends with someone who has a car and ride over with them. I am sure many people in your classes will be coming over for the event sometime.