Opening Night Rain - Where were you caught?

I was in line for Havoc. Most of the time it was just a light rain. Then it started pouring for all of about 45 seconds...enough time to clear out most of the line. I bet those who exited the line were upset because it literally stopped raining after they all left. No way I was leaving the line, my group was about to go in the house. :)

I was in line for Psychoscareapy with the rest of my group once it really started to pour. It was a long wait and we had been in the line for far too long to leave, so we just had to stand there getting soaked while we waited to get into the house. Of course, the rain had stopped once we got out of the house...

I was in line for Psychoscareapy with the rest of my group once it really started to pour. It was a long wait and we had been in the line for far too long to leave, so we just had to stand there getting soaked while we waited to get into the house. Of course, the rain had stopped once we got out of the house...

...This.

Sucked soooooo much.

It looked kinda dark and it was raining those days so I did bring umbrellas and a Poncho, but my friends wanted to check out the Mummy since the line was very short, so I was in the Mummy when It started to rain, when I came out is when I saw the rain, then, I went to Saws and Steam and put my yellow Poncho, and I think I went to Hallow'd past,

It was really awesome to be walking around the park with the rain and the music playing, specially saws and steam

Edited by black7mask

I was in line with Andrew Ryan waiting for The Orphanage...uncovered. I was a bit drenched when I got out of that house to say the least.

Same I was in line for Orfanage for like 30 minutes in the pouring rain.

Edited by JWFearman