Halloween Horror Nights XX CD

Ringwraith

Thanks for doing this Ringwraith, it is a great cd. My favorite song is "Counting Bodies At The Orfanage". Main reason is I am a big A Perfect Circle fan, but I also like the creapy "Ring Around the Rosie" lulliby in the background at the beginning and the crackling of the fire adds a great touch to it.

Edited by Dr. Scareapy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for doing this Ringwraith, it is a great cd. My favorite song is "Counting Bodies At The Orfanage". Main reason is I am a big A Perfect Circle fan, but I also like the creapy "Ring Around the Rosie" lulliby in the background at the beginning and the crackling of the fire adds a great touch to it.

That's my favorite too...I really don't like the band but that song is probably on my top 20 of all time

Just got to listen to this today! Just as good as the last one! I suppose, if I have to be constructive, you could've varied up the band genres a bit. But what you have now is still really awesome!

For instance? More classic rock or regular rock, techno? What suggestions would you have for the next one, because I was considering using some Foo Fighters but I thought it would be too light.

Love it...I was going back and listening to last years, and I realized I am missing song 13....which one was that?

And JW the link said it has been disabled :-( I think I do have it just wanna make sure

yeah I exceed my bandwidth on my dropbox... again... so I'll thorw it up on my site... give me a few...

COrrection. Drop box is being retarded and not allowing me to fix tihings remotely.. I'll have to wait till I get home to fix it.

On another I do plan to make some more music for this year. I will probably work on it tonight.

Edited by JWFearman

For instance? More classic rock or regular rock, techno? What suggestions would you have for the next one, because I was considering using some Foo Fighters but I thought it would be too light.

Classic rock and techno would be pretty good, yeah. Maybe some Alice Cooper, if you need something to look into.

While I like Foo Fighters, I think I'd have to agree.

hope you don't mind me posting a link to mine. (NOBODY goes to the actual music section)

I'm up to 6 tracks for the event. Will probably do another tonight. Its been kind of hectic and not getting as many done as quickly as I would like.

I finally got around to listening to all of yours the other day. Good stuff man. :)

Edited by JWFearman

hope you don't mind me posting a link to mine. (NOBODY goes to the actual music section)

I'm up to 6 tracks for the event. Will probably do another tonight. Its been kind of hectic and not getting as many done as quickly as I would like.

I finally got around to listening to all of yours the other day. Good stuff man. :)

I appreciate the originality in your music as well, creating everything from scratch. If I was that musically inclined, I would be doing the same thing, but I was just blessed with a good ear. Some of the songs didn't turn out the way I wanted, but that's what I get for rushing.

So I've searched briefly through the 20 Years of Fear threads and I can't find what I'm looking for (if it's even here)... so I'm just gonna ask. Is anyone compiling a list of tracks from this year's event itself? I heard some music/sound effects in some of the zones last night that I thought would be great to have on my MP3 player but I'm no good a figuring that stuff out. I remember a thread each year on another site that did a pretty good job of listing stuff from HHN. Is there a thread for that here am I just missing it or what? Thanks in advance...

Edited by Barbaric Derek

So I've searched briefly through the 20 Years of Fear threads and I can't find what I'm looking for (if it's even here)... so I'm just gonna ask. Is anyone compiling a list of tracks from this year's event itself? I heard some music/sound effects in some of the zones last night that I thought would be great to have on my MP3 player but I'm no good a figuring that stuff out. I remember a thread each year on another site that did a pretty good job of listing stuff from HHN. Is there a thread for that here am I just missing it or what? Thanks in advance...

http://www.horrornightnightmares.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1170&st=0