HHN Photos from Years Past

Hey folks,

In honor of this year's 20th Anniversary of Halloween Horror Nights, I went back through some of my old digital photos. I figured I'd upload some of the good ones from past years' HHN events. I've put up my photos ranging back to HHN 15 (I know, it's not THAT far back), but I'm sure many of you have photos that are much older. There aren't a ton of these, and the quality is much lower than the pictures I take these days (blame my little POS PAS camera), but I wanted to share my photos with you all. If you should have any of your own that you'd like to post, please do so! Thanks, and I hope you enjoy these!

HHN 15: Tales of Terror

HHN 16: Sweet 16

HHN 17: Carnival of Carnage

I wish some of these could be used as wallpaper. Good job.

There are quite a few shots in your collection that are breathtaking. I bow to your superior skills!!!

Mae

I'm not sure if you are talking about BigChippah's photos or mine, but if you're commenting on mine thank you very much. BigChippah took some excellent photos as well and his newer DSLR photos are great.

I have all of the photos in their original size, but they were taken with a Sony P&S circa 2002. The quality/megapixels aren't that great for making wallpapers. Anyway, if you'd like any of the originals just let me know.

I will be posting a few shots from last year soon, but I still think 08 was the best year for photos. This year sounds promising and I am excited to get some more pictures.

hhn1507.jpg

hhn08.jpg

hhn01.jpg

hhn05.jpg

I have more at Home, When I started going in 97 there were hardly any digital cameras My first digital camera was 600 dolalrs and couldn't hardly flash through the fog. I have upgraded every other year till my new one has night vision. Well post more soon....

Great shots, guys!

Personally, I think 2008 was my favorite year for photos. Then again, it's great to see shots from the earlier years, too. I wish I'd had a digital camera and been more involved when it was at IOA. Demon Cantina is my all-time favorite, so it's great to see pics of the facade (and anything else from that house).

Keep posting your favorites!

hhn1507.jpg

hhn08.jpg

hhn01.jpg

hhn05.jpg

I have more at Home, When I started going in 97 there were hardly any digital cameras My first digital camera was 600 dolalrs and couldn't hardly flash through the fog. I have upgraded every other year till my new one has night vision. Well post more soon....

I would love to se more of these from 11. And any other older ones you have. Thanks!

I started attending in 2000 but only have pictures dating back to 2006. Here are some from 2006. I will try and get some from 07, 08 and 09 posted soon.

dToCzl.jpg

Those shots of the Harvest of Souls are stunning!

And, do you or does anyone know who this actor is? I have pictures of him in different characters going back to 2003! We somehow always manage to find him. I'd love to be able to give him copies of the photos I've taken of him throughout the years.

Mae

I've recently become infatuated with Tilt-Shift photos and videos. Whether it's through lens selection or software means, the Tilt-Shift process basically makes lifesize objects look as through they're miniature.

is an example from Disney.

I decided to take a few of my old HHN photos and see if I could apply a Tilt-Shift process to them in Photoshop, just to see if I could achieve similar results. Some of them are more succesful than others, but I think, overall, the results are kinda cool. Hope you enjoy!

The entire gallery can be found HERE.

4987728794_322d6b405b_z.jpg

4987728212_527bc30f7b_z.jpg

DSC04302.jpg

LoL, at first when I went to the park for the first time, seeing Scarface there pissed me off so much :lol: but now I think is hilarious, it's supposed to be a horror film festival and he appears, I was like, Scarface a horror movie?, lol

I've recently become infatuated with Tilt-Shift photos and videos. Whether it's through lens selection or software means, the Tilt-Shift process basically makes lifesize objects look as through they're miniature.

is an example from Disney.

I decided to take a few of my old HHN photos and see if I could apply a Tilt-Shift process to them in Photoshop, just to see if I could achieve similar results. Some of them are more succesful than others, but I think, overall, the results are kinda cool. Hope you enjoy!

4987728794_322d6b405b_z.jpg

Oh My God, that looks amazing, So many things that you could make like that, thank you for sharing about it, wow, coolest thing I have seen,

Edited by black7mask