which house do you think will be the scariest?

53 members have voted

1. 1. wich house will be the scariest??

• Zombiegeddon
    • Legendary truth the wyandot estate
    • Phsycoscareapy echoes of shadybrook
    • Catacombs black death rising
    • The orfanage ashes to ashes
    • Horror nights the hallowed past
    • Havoc dogs of war
    • Hades gates of the ruin

my guess is... zombiegeddon:the whole zombie thing scares me! legendary truth:paranormal stuff scares me too!!! phsycoscareapy:hmmm.... it will probly scare me. catacombs:should be good and scary! the orfanage:i think it will be more intresting than scary. horror nights the hallowed past: i think the idea is great! havoc dogs of war:idk? i will have to wait till the 24! hades:umm..idk

I mean, some of the houses definitly seem more interesting than scary,and I have no idea how Hades house is leading. I think it could be pretty scary it all just depends on how they execute it. I voted for Hallowd past,Wyandot estate,Catacombs will definitly be my first house. Overall im excited about this year. Zombiegeddon seems like it woul be fun and a scary bit to it so that one will be interesting.

well since Zombiegeddon is the funny one, it will give me some scares but i think is going to be more fun, all of them sound scary and cool, but for me it was between Orfanage and the Wyandot estate,

Orfanage with the fire and the burning sounds really scary, but Ghosts are the thing I'm afraid the most, so I voted for Wyandot estate, I am both looking forward this house the most, but being afraid of this house the most

Hades sounds really interesting and really awesome, it will scare me but it will also be very entertaining.

Edited by black7mask

• 2 weeks later...