HHN XX UMTH Tour Attendees

Kris

For those of you who shelled out the extra money for the 20 Years of Fear Tour your money has not gone to waste. It has to be leagues better. Instead of going through Hades (which isn't very photogenic) the 20 Years of Fear tour exclusively gets to see Hallow'd Past and the hour long forum with A&D was AWESOME. As well, we had 3 awesome tour guides who knew their stuff and one of them was the head of tours. Universal if you are reading, bring this back and not in 3 years like you did last time.

Ok so now I've gotta decide, should I go for the sure thing and go on Sat when i'm definitely going to be in Orlando and going to HHN or should I plot and try to pull off going on a Wed so I can do the full deal tour, If I do it'll probably be on the 6th or 13th and i'll probably just be up and back for the tour, is it worth it? Damn being stuck in South Fla

Sighs :( . I desperately want to go on the 20 Years of Fear Tour. For one, my goal is to be an art major and work my way up to Universal A&D (so meeting up with A&D/guides and talking to them would be great, also I'm much more anticipating Hallow'd Past (rather the Hades, which I'm not a big fan of). And yes I could see A&D at the VIP Lounge, but unfortunatley, my family and I live in Atlanta (I go to school) and have already booked plane tickets for Friday afternoon to Monday afternoon.

So photos would be very much apprechiated!

And Jake, due to me not having a facebook account, I can't view your photos. A soultion?

Did the Sept 30th 11 am tour. Our tour did Hades, Psychoscarepy and Legendary Truth. I have done the tour 4-5 times over the years. It is nice to see the houses and got some great shots. Not sure if I will do it next year 50 dollars is a lot for a rehash of the past and the Houses. May skip a year or two this year was a large group and it took away from it. The last few years we had group of 6 and under. we had between 12-15 people and the guide was fantastic and you did learn a lot about the props and some of the scare that I would have missed doing the House with out it.

The friend and I were the back of the line and took a number of pictures of each other with the props and got to talk to the other 2 people who were guides but weren't leading the group.

I just got back from doing the UMTH: Twenty Years of Fear tour and it was incredible! It was absolutely worth the money, and I'm so glad that I did it. The guides were great, and the group was small so it all worked out great! I LOVED being able to take my time and look through the Hallow'd Past; I took in total about 179 pictures. Ha! The Q&A with the Art and Design team was awesome; they were very open and gracious. If you are a dedicated HHN fan; THIS is the tour for you.

I just got back from doing the UMTH: Twenty Years of Fear tour and it was incredible! It was absolutely worth the money, and I'm so glad that I did it. The guides were great, and the group was small so it all worked out great! I LOVED being able to take my time and look through the Hallow'd Past; I took in total about 179 pictures. Ha! The Q&A with the Art and Design team was awesome; they were very open and gracious. If you are a dedicated HHN fan; THIS is the tour for you.

I was also in HD's tour group and can't say enough about this tour. With the possible exception of soiling myself in Hallow'd Past :) the experience was absolutely a-m-a-z-i-n-g. I was very hesitant about the pricetag but decided to treat myself and was not disapointed. The extra $$ over the standard tour was well worth it. We had a small group of 6 which allowed for lots of interaction with the guides and the creative team. Like HD said they were super open and giving with what they shared and you could tell they were as big a fan of the event as we were. I could have listened to their stories for hours.