HHN Hollywood 2010 Discussion

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That little girl is my brother's ex girlfriend!

haha. Im not sure what she's doing exactly, I'll have to ask her what the plot is.

As far as pictures go, we really are not supposed to pose for any, but... if your camera is ready to go and it'll look like an action shot, I'll see what I can do.

Gremlins was actually filmed on the backlot in the courthouse square. That'd be a fun Terror Tram spot if Ghost Whisperer ever gets cancelled!

And it appears the little girl is supposed to be alone on the streets of NY when the Klownz attack (opening scaramonies don't appear too elaborate so I think if I'm late, I'm not missing out on much).

Nightmare on Elm Street looked pretty good actually.

HOTC looked AMAZING.

Didn't see any F13 :( or much of the Terror Tram (which I am now disappointed by because Chucky's voice sounded WAAAY off and I was expecting a cooler video and a more clear cut motivation - KIM this is just from what I saw)

PIG TRAP, FOR THE WIN!!!! YESSSS!!!!!!

Edited by DTH316

I agree with DTH... the Terror Tram onboard video does seem a little lacking, although I was expecting for the voice to be the same one from the Insult Emporium in HoH last year so I wasn't surprised when I heard him... and HoTC looks very impressive, now I can't wait to see it in person with the 3D and true color!

Again with the zombies in WotW, but I'm not really that surprised .. it seems to be the only thing that set is good for.

La Llorona... I was expecting this much and from what I've seen on the full walkthrough video of the TT, it was all I was imagining.. I like what I saw.

It's only a night away, I'm excited for everything except Vampyre but I'll still probably go in it anyway.

It's basically straight across from your break room, where the observing terrace is with the binoculars. It's crap. We had to bring our own waters, and there was no food. They are gonna try and bring us a vending machine or two.

Some of us have just started breaking over at Waterworld even though it takes like 5 minutes to get there.

Havoc are you at the end of TT? I am at the drop off right at the front. Make sure you have the other guys who go on break bring back some H2O. We had a nice stockpile in our area.

I dont see why scareactors arent allowed to take pictures.

There is a full walkthrough of TT, and yeah the onboard video is lacking, But wtvr. I have to admit I'm a little disappointed with La Llorona, I was expecting more. But I'll stop myself and wait till I go on opening night. Also did anyone notice they walked right by the sheet maze and did NOT go through it?! Was that because its not ready yet? Or are we really not going through? Because Murdy had said he was changing it to the stuffing room.

Seeing that video makes me think Chucky is perfect for the Terror Tram.

Speaking of which, I was going through a parking lot yesterday and as I passed by one of the cars and I thought I saw a little girl in the passenger seat. I thought that was kind of risky to leave your child in the car, especially with the windows up (even though it was a cold day) so I did a double take and nearly pissed myself. It was a Chucky doll (with scarred face) dressed as a girl. I love the Halloween season.

Edited by Halloween Blues

Well I wasn't sure what they were, most of the WotW set in the video looked like zombies with the exception of the stilts and more of the army dolls in the end of course. Most of the years has been zombies though, I wanna see something like aliens or other horrific monsters in that area with victims wandering about.

But its okay for a guest to take a picture of you guys in action, flash included, right? I haven't taken pictures at night with flash, ever, because I wasn't quite sure what even a scareactor's stance on it was.

Flash in a maze sucks.

Agreed! I saw something that was even worse a couple of weeks ago though. I was in the HOH maze and there was a father with his 20 year old daughter going through, well she got so scared that he had to pull out his little key chain light and use it to shin around corners so she could go through. I wanted to slap it out of his hands lol.

okay well hopefully i'll be able to sneek a few pictures with some of the scareactors cause there are DEFFINITELY a few i wanna take pictures with(: I HAVE TO GET A PICTURE WITH CHUCKY!!!! lol i will like leave in tears if i dont get a picture with chucky xD

Seeing that video makes me think Chucky is perfect for the Terror Tram.

Speaking of which, I was going through a parking lot yesterday and as I passed by one of the cars and I thought I saw a little girl in the passenger seat. I thought that was kind of risky to leave your child in the car, especially with the windows up (even though it was a cold day) so I did a double take and nearly pissed myself. It was a Chucky doll (with scarred face) dressed as a girl. I love the Halloween season.

hahah thats great xD when i went to watch fireworks on fourth of july there was a kid with a chucky doll sitting down watching them xD

Yeah, I think this year was doomed from the beginning. From the uber slow PRs, the repeats, to even the scarezones that just don't sound all that interesting. I have no doubt in my mind that HOTC will be awesome, F13 I'm not sure about yet, I'm still uberly disappointed by the NOES video, the TT doesn't sound all that promising either, only 3 small new traps for Saw and then of course, Vampyre being... well HOH with vampires (which we expected but just because it met expectations doesn't mean it's a good thing in this account). It definitely feels like a major step back especially after last year was so amazing. So with all that in mind, it almost seems like it's shaping up to be the worst year since it's return. I really hope I'm wrong. I really do :(

well DTH i've heard from numerous people who went to employee preview night that this year is the best year they've been to

and it was only at about 50% of where they wanted it to be the other night murdy said.

so i would give my hopes up just yet.

and like trev said, HOTC is probably the best maze since it was brought back

and as for F13 and NOES, there are original kills and scenes in there. kills that were either in the original script and didnt make it to the movie or kills that they designed. so i dont think these mazes will disapoint.

-I- think this might be the best year yet for HHN. And I'm very hard to please.

Please keep in mind that for all intents and purposes, Employee Preview is a REHEARSAL. Things are not necessiallry done. (Freakz, for example, had all white lighting.) You're better off ignoring any reviews from Preview.

yeahh but thats what im saying is employee preview is rehearsal and time to fix things and people STILL thought it was the best year yet. thats why im deffinitely looking forward to it. i dont listen to the reviews that said it wasnt the greatest because their probably some of the people who were going through a scare as it messed up or something didnt go right. also alot of the scareactors arent at their best on preview night cause for alot its probably their first year so its deffinitely going to be getting better, and when i hear that it was amazing and the best year yet, even at this point, thats saying alot.