HHN Hollywood 2010 Discussion

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez 8 pages? That's impressive, I don't think my review of the event is going to be that long. It's mostly going to be filled with pictures and me saying "OMG it was scary!" And then I'll post pictures of my friends in compromising positions and then possibly drunken after party pictures.

And hopefully if all goes well, sexy pictures. :o

Holy #*$# I'm tired. Got home at like 1AM last night after the preview, sore as shit, then had to wake up at 7:30 this morning for school.

BTW Trevler I think I spoke to you when I accidentally stumbled into the breakroom by coke soak. lol

Edited by ZackT

I'll try to post as long and thorough a review as I can (Orlando first, Hollywood second, then a brief comparison review.), but I'm not sure if it'll be eight pages long. Haha

Take lots of pics @ Orlando. Btw idk how many of you are avid youtube users, But I watch a vlogger named Charles Trippy (CTFxC) and he said in yesterdays video that USO offered to let them videotape the houses and attend HHN. I wonder who else the offered this deal to? (a bit off topic, but still HHN related)

Take lots of pics @ Orlando. Btw idk how many of you are avid youtube users, But I watch a vlogger named Charles Trippy (CTFxC) and he said in yesterdays video that USO offered to let them videotape the houses and attend HHN. I wonder who else the offered this deal to? (a bit off topic, but still HHN related)

Don't worry electro, I'll take as many pictures in my review thread as I possibly can. ;) Didn't hear about that offer.

Holy #*$# I'm tired. Got home at like 1AM last night after the preview, sore as shit, then had to wake up at 7:30 this morning for school.

BTW Trevler I think I spoke to you when I accidentally stumbled into the breakroom by coke soak. lol

Yes, sir, you did. I was examining your gloves.

It's basically straight across from your break room, where the observing terrace is with the binoculars. It's crap. We had to bring our own waters, and there was no food. They are gonna try and bring us a vending machine or two.

Some of us have just started breaking over at Waterworld even though it takes like 5 minutes to get there.

Edited by ZackT

Our break room at TT is fine if I could ever get there. Apparently a few guys decide they just couldn't handle the chainsaw and switched to another area. Others simply wandered off to the break area, leaving the rest of us at the top of the hill waiting for a break all night. I finally got my only break at 10pm. We also had an 8oz water bottle between the 8 of us. Yeah Ill be bringing my own water this year.

trev since i know who you are playing im gonna try and get a picture with you! haha

if were aloud to? lol

and here's the video i was talking about on the HOTC thread:

IT DOES HAVE SPOILERS IN IT (some footage inside the mazes, little bit of opening ceremonies, etc.)

Edited by LeeRay