HHN XX Discussion

I'm just hoping to meet the icons. That's all.

P.S: I have made a sin against GOD involving my middle finger (long story), and now a voice in my head is telling me to use a kitchen knife to cut it off for my two trips to HHN to run smoothly. What should I do, folks? (My mind says DO IT.)

Well, every time I listen to the voices in my head it always leads to great fun, so I say GO FOR IT!!!! and when your done, don't go to the hospital...it's for wussies.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, every time I listen to the voices in my head it always leads to great fun, so I say GO FOR IT!!!! and when your done, don't go to the hospital...it's for wussies.

I agree, remove the finger, but then add it to one of the houses as a prop. Zombiegeddon may be a good fit for a severed finger. I also agree with hospitals being for "wussies." Just wrap some duct tape around the wound and you'll be fine.

So guys help me out. Should I go and buy express passes this year? I'm going on opening night and the day after. Will it be that crowded? Or should I go for it and buy them?

I'll be there those same nights, and I don't think it'll be necessary you should easily be able to do everything possibly twice if you're there for the full duration.

P.S: I have made a sin against GOD involving my middle finger (long story), and now a voice in my head is telling me to use a kitchen knife to cut it off for my two trips to HHN to run smoothly. What should I do, folks? (My mind says DO IT.)

I bet the caretaker would appreciate a gift.

On a side note: When I was Interstellar Terror, the ASM did have someone come through before set one night and take all of our photos on set and in costume. She then came in later on in the run and did the same thing and we then were able to go online and get the photos at a later date.

The same happened for Dead Exposure and Scary Tales that year, too. They took this one awesome picture of the Dead Exposure finale and it looked like a zombie Abercrombie ad.

Going into rehearsals, I was very skeptical about this year. I just wasn't feeling it for some reason. But I've gotten to see a slice of what's to come this year, and as usual, Universal has completely proven me wrong. There is so much that had me wide-eyed and geeking out. I don't want to be one of those people who flaunts that I know stuff that you don't know, but I just thought you guys would like to hear that someone who wasn't so psyched is now ecstatic.

And P.S. Get ready for The Coven. Something about our whole street is pretty darn sexy.

The same happened for Dead Exposure and Scary Tales that year, too. They took this one awesome picture of the Dead Exposure finale and it looked like a zombie Abercrombie ad.

Going into rehearsals, I was very skeptical about this year. I just wasn't feeling it for some reason. But I've gotten to see a slice of what's to come this year, and as usual, Universal has completely proven me wrong. There is so much that had me wide-eyed and geeking out. I don't want to be one of those people who flaunts that I know stuff that you don't know, but I just thought you guys would like to hear that someone who wasn't so psyched is now ecstatic.

And P.S. Get ready for The Coven. Something about our whole street is pretty darn sexy.

oh is cool to hear you sound so excited, makes me more excited and about the coven.... interesting, that's going to drive me crazy these couple of days just wondering about it.

I know a lot of people were speculating on the LT facade and specifically, where you will enter the house. I have learned that you do indeed ascend the stairs in the yard, onto the porch, and you enter the house through the front door.

Poor disabled people.

It's not the first time they've done that. When they did houses in the Bilge-Rat queue, the houses entered through a set up stairs that you can see by Wimpy's. It was a full flight about about twenty steps. They aren't that uncommon. Even the original Screamhouse had a raised step to get on the porch.

I know a lot of people were speculating on the LT facade and specifically, where you will enter the house. I have learned that you do indeed ascend the stairs in the yard, onto the porch, and you enter the house through the front door.

Just cause a group of people walked up the stairs last night to get into the house at rehearsals doesn't mean thats how the actual event guest will enter. There is a very long ramp built on the left of the house that takes you down the length of the facade and then U turns back towards the front to connect to where the stairs lead. This is prob how guest will enter the house when the line gets busy.

Just cause a group of people walked up the stairs last night to get into the house at rehearsals doesn't mean thats how the actual event guest will enter. There is a very long ramp built on the left of the house that takes you down the length of the facade and then U turns back towards the front to connect to where the stairs lead. This is prob how guest will enter the house when the line gets busy.

I hope this is for disabled... I want to go in through the front of the facade..

I don't get why this stair thing is an issue.. Anyone remember Where Evil Hides? (The Storyteller's original house.) There was a flight of stairs that ascended into the attic.(Where the scene from the 05' commercial was.)

I hope this is for disabled... I want to go in through the front of the facade..

I don't get why this stair thing is an issue.. Anyone remember Where Evil Hides? (The Storyteller's original house.) There was a flight of stairs that ascended into the attic.(Where the scene from the 05' commercial was.)

You are going through the front of the facade. You just use a porch ramp instead of three steps. Judging by the size of the ramp it will be intended for more than just wheel chair guests. In fact you see the facade more because of the ramp. You aren't missing anything by not walking up three steps. I don't see why walking up the three steps is such an important thing for some people. You entered the original scream house and Scream house revisited by using a ramp.

You are going through the front of the facade. You just use a porch ramp instead of three steps. Judging by the size of the ramp it will be intended for more than just wheel chair guests. In fact you see the facade more because of the ramp. You aren't missing anything by not walking up three steps. I don't see why walking up the three steps is such an important thing for some people. You entered the original scream house and Scream house revisited by using a ramp.

My recollection of the Original Screamhouse was taking a step up onto the porch and then taking a slight ramp down back to the ground floor of the soundstage just for the "effect" of stepping onto the porch without having to raise the entire house four inches. I could be mistaken though. It's been a long eight years.

Poke 'em with a Qtip.

Mae

Not sure if this has been posted yet....here he is....saw this posted on HHN facebook page

61780_1602605263488_1186786078_1771898_1762472_n.jpg

..stupid work filters won't let me see...

:angry:

Oh, hey, here's a total non-sequetor for you!

Does anyone think that the zombies in Zombiegeddon are going to be the good guys and that ZAP are the ones we will be lead to fear?

Edited by Mae