Going to HHN 20 by myself

So i Live in Los Angeles and im 16 ... My mom said were gonna take a trip to Florida in Oct. since Ive been wanting to go since 2006 when HHN started up in Hollywood. She is terrified of this kinda stuff lol so im going to HHN 20 by myself. Does anybody wanna go with me haha Ugh i feel pathetic X) Im going on the 20th..

You must be very excited, as HHNO is worth the trip. Don't worry though, you won't be alone!

I'm on my phone, so I cannot paste the link. I suggest you read the HHN meet-up thread. That will show you who all will be attending the same night as yourself. From there just get in contact with them and you'll have people that would be more than happy to meet up with you.

Walking around HHN with diehard fans is different than attending with a general friend who enjoys the event.

Edited by MrBungle

You must be very excited, as HHNO is worth the trip. Don't worry though, you won't be alone!

I'm on my phone, so I cannot paste the link. I suggest you read the HHN meet-up thread. That will show you who all will be attending the same night as yourself. From there just get in contact with them and you'll have people that would be more than happy to meet up with you.

Walking around HHN with diehard fans is different than attending with a general friend who enjoys the event.

Amen to that...it definitely enhanced my experience last year; either that, or the event was just better overall because it was movie themed :P

So i Live in Los Angeles and im 16 ... My mom said were gonna take a trip to Florida in Oct. since Ive been wanting to go since 2006 when HHN started up in Hollywood. She is terrified of this kinda stuff lol so im going to HHN 20 by myself. Does anybody wanna go with me haha Ugh i feel pathetic X) Im going on the 20th..

http://www.horrornightnightmares.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=839

Have fun.. & be sure if you do not meet up with anyone, that you wont be too scared.. 2004 was my first house (Horror in Wax)..

Granted I was about 13 or 14.. i was too scared to go in another house. So I missed out that year, then in 05 I went alone & only went in Cold Blind Terror

& was too scared to go into another alone... Luckily I went back with friends & saw everything but 'Demon Cantina'.

Ok thanks a lot :D

http://www.horrornightnightmares.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=839

Have fun.. & be sure if you do not meet up with anyone, that you wont be too scared.. 2004 was my first house (Horror in Wax)..

Granted I was about 13 or 14.. i was too scared to go in another house. So I missed out that year, then in 05 I went alone & only went in Cold Blind Terror

& was too scared to go into another alone... Luckily I went back with friends & saw everything but 'Demon Cantina'.

Haha no i wont be THAT scared lol i love HHN so ill truly enjoy this once in a lifetime experience to go to Florida for the 20th anniversary :D Ahhh i cant wait!

I will be flying solo too but it will be on Oct 1st. My fiance has this thing with chainsaws so....yeah, I will be flying solo that night.

I will be doing stay and scream with my AP so anyone else in my same boat, shoot me a PM and maybe we can hit a few houses together.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to meet up with you, seeing as Im bringing my 15 year old brother with me (you guys are closer in age than I am lol), but Im only able to head on the days the FFPP are available for. Hope you find someone to meet up with!

Going in all alone can be alot of fun, especially if you want to go into the houses and enjoy the details of the houses (i do this everytime i go through the houses more than once) and you can just appreciate the entire event more without worrying about someone holding onto your arm in fear, have fun, HHN is like nothing else

Going in all alone can be alot of fun, especially if you want to go into the houses and enjoy the details of the houses (i do this everytime i go through the houses more than once) and you can just appreciate the entire event more without worrying about someone holding onto your arm in fear, have fun, HHN is like nothing else

MMAfreak's right. The other thing about going alone is that you can enjoy things at your own pace as well as choosing to have a "Mega Man-esque" plan (in other words, choosing your own sequence of houses). Another good thing is that you can feel good about enjoying HHN without having to deal with a group member judging you for your choices.

One hint though: If you want to have plenty of time to check out the scarezones and houses without rushing, make sure you enjoy the rides which are available for HHN during the day, because that way, you can focus more on the necessary elements.

Going alone can be a lot of fun. I did it every year. There were a few times when I went with friends but I mostly liked it when I hoofed it alone. You enjoy the finer details and you get to meet new people in the lines and sometimes in the hosue. If you were a little bit older, you could make even more friends if you hit up the bars b4 a house :)