HHN 22 Wishful Thinking

Mark M.

I hope we dont get TCM or any more Movie themed houses..

If they did do one more what would you like to see? I have always wanted a Halloween House... I know HHNH had one... but even more than seeing Michael in his own house I would like to see something different.. an Aliens house would be awesome! Have Aliens, facehuggers, crazy little Newt... That would be insane... "Game Over Man, Game Over"

right on brother an aliens house would be Frosty man, with little newt running round telling everyone they mostly come at night....mostly would freak me out in an awesome fanboy way

I just did some reading on Robert the Doll.

From what I gather the Artist house in Key West (the location of most things related to Robert) is a Victorian Style Mansion...

with all the poltergeist talk perhaps we could be looking at a house with a ton of different haunts (Robert et al.)

and to take the Neil Patrick Harris talk completely out of context I want Dr. Horrible as an Icon!

sure it wouldn't be fitting or scary or pleasing to anyone that is a fan of HHN...but it'd be awesome.

EDIT: well this is now fairly out of context outside of the speculation thread...whatever. Guess the 2nd half is wishful thinking

Edited by bronzey
  • Like 1

Anyone here believe that an opening ceremonies show will be done with the Icon or theme (if there is one, especially considering the Legendary Truth esque feeling) or is this just wishful thinking? I mean there is one unaccounted show...

But isn't this unaccounted show set to be in BJ theater? Wouldn't be much of an opening ceremony show if you had to go to the complete opposite suite of the park before you can see it. Just a thought.

(edit note) dang auto correct on my phone...this is what i get for using the mobile app

Edited by Iwrestledabearonce

With the kidzone being used I would love to see a show being done in the Barney theatre with a scary kids theme sort of a "hey kids my name is Carney come on in and see us perform human sacrifices to the I Love you song" type of feel

That sounds hilarious but that is used for a que to one of the sprung houses

But isn't this unaccounted show set to be in BJ theater? Wouldn't be much of an opening ceremony show if you had to go to the complete opposite suite of the park before you can see it. Just a thought.

(edit note) dang auto correct on my phone...this is what i get for using the mobile app

not an Opening Ceremony, but an Icon type show would be amazing... and the BJ area would be a cool spot for it

I'd love to see a mad scientist icon at some point, or something like dr. Phibes . . . or maybe a hero instead of a villain, like a van helsing or kolchak

but as much as I love icons, I still enjoy the event without one. Even without a cohesive theme it's still a blast.

I guess what I'm really saying is that I don't expect an icon or main theme at this point, so I better get ready to like this year for what it has rather than be disappointed about what it doesn't.

• Like 1