Andrew's Sigs and Photoshop stuff

Jumboshrmp

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, don't worry, I got your requests the minute you asked for them (I am notified by email every time someone posts in this thread.)

I've been super busy with HHN and sorting through pictures and video this last weekend.

I will most likely have the last two requests finished by tonight, if not sooner. :)

Now that HHN is almost over and I am afraid of withdrawal, could you please make me wallpaper to ease the pain? I love the Cats N Combs logo, so could you please make black wall paper with that across or at the top (or maybe the bones bordering it), and at the bottom "Black Fur Rising" over the bones? I don't know if I'm really explaining that right, and actually I'm pretty open as long as I can see my icons. I think my desktop is 1280 x 800 (it's a laptop). THANKS!!

This actually took me a lot longer than I expected...

Hope you like it! The skull background is kind of messy looking still, I wanted to keep it looking like the original though.

catsncombswallpaper.jpg

SharkMRock, I'll do your sig tonight when I get home from class.

Edited by Jumboshrmp

Hey there.

Would it be possible if you could create a signature with Jack (any picture), the two X's in Fear Revealed and the photo in my avatar,along with my name?

Here is a link to make it easier for you

http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww144/bacilmas/wolfmanposter-2.jpg

much appreciated :D

sharkmrock.png

I had fun making this one.

Hope you like it!

This actually took me a lot longer than I expected...

Hope you like it! The skull background is kind of messy looking still, I wanted to keep it looking like the original though.

catsncombswallpaper.jpg

SharkMRock, I'll do your sig tonight when I get home from class.

I love it! Thank you SOOOOO much!

• 3 weeks later...

When I make a signature I really have no idea what it's going to look like until I'm done. I just open photoshop, load all the images I plan on using, and start adding them together one by one until I get something I like.

This one I'm pretty happy with except I'm unsure about the text. I messed around with the colors for a while and I had a hard time deciding on the font.

Let me know what you think:

lilithiy.png

I really like the way that red dragon came out too, so I thought you might like to see the full picture:

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/1333/reddragonbychaosspiritd.jpg

Edited by Jumboshrmp

When I make a signature I really have no idea what it's going to look like until I'm done. I just open photoshop, load all the images I plan on using, and start adding them together one by one until I get something I like.

This one I'm pretty happy with except I'm unsure about the text. I messed around with the colors for a while and I had a hard time deciding on the font.

Let me know what you think:

lilithiy.png

I really like the way that red dragon came out too, so I thought you might like to see the full picture:

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/1333/reddragonbychaosspiritd.jpg

Wahahaha! I god-fricking loves ittt!!! I'm happy with the text as well, but go ahead and alter it until you're sure you like it :)

And the dragon is quite beastly. Waaay better than the original!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!! <333

-Lilith

• 3 years later...

Could you make me a banner & wallpaper (Macbook Pro screen size) with the lantern as the background & all the icons (Caretaker, Storyteller, Director, Jack, Usher, Fear & Lady Luck) in the front?! Maybe even add their "catch phrases" ("Your time has come" "Once upon on time..." etc.). I would also like a profile icon featuring them as well. Thanks! :)

Edited by btdmp2014