Andrew's Sigs and Photoshop stuff

Jumboshrmp

Could you please make me a 960x480 wallpaper for my phone.

I dont want fear on it btw :P

Looking at my phone late at night and seeing his face, oh that would be great ;)

Thank you!

So something similar to this, but in that size, and without FEAR?

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/2723/hhnxxhouses2.png

What phone do you have?

Edited by Jumboshrmp

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you please make me a 960x480 wallpaper for my phone.

I dont want fear on it btw :P

Looking at my phone late at night and seeing his face, oh that would be great ;)

Thank you!

Yeah something like that and fear in that isnt bad at all so you can keep him in if its easier.

I have an iPhone 4.

Thank you.

I can leave him in it or take him out, either way is fine and wont make it any harder. The reason I asked if you have an iPhone 4 is because the resolution of the iPhone 4 is 960x640, not 960x480 and I wanted to make sure I got it right.

I'm not home right now but I will most likely have this done soon.

Edited by Jumboshrmp

I can leave him in it or take him out, either way is fine and wont make it any harder. The reason I asked if you have an iPhone 4 is because the resolution of the iPhone 4 is 960x640, not 960x480 and I wanted to make sure I got it right.

I'm not home right now but I will most likely have this done soon.

Oh wow really my bad :rolleyes:

You can just leave him in. And its fine please take your time I am in no rush.

:lol:

Oh wow really my bad :rolleyes:

You can just leave him in. And its fine please take your time I am in no rush.

:lol:

Here's what I just came up with. Hope you like it, it looks kind of plain to me so let me know if there's anything else you want me to add.

iphonewallpaperr.png

It amazes me that the iPhone 4 has such an large resolution.

Edited by Jumboshrmp

Here's what I just came up with. Hope you like it, it looks kind of plain to me so let me know if there's anything else you want me to add.

iphonewallpaperr.png

It amazes me that the iPhone 4 has such an large resolution.

Thats amazing! Thank you so much!

And yeah same here, it takes up half my screen on my computer...

• 2 weeks later...

I have rearranged the first post because I am running out of room and reached the maximum number of images allowed in one post. I moved all of the wallpapers to the third post in this thread and hopefully it is easy to find.

I have today and tomorrow off work so now is the perfect time for me to make sigs if anyone wants to request them.

Could you per chance make me a sig that would fit here on the forums? I was born on Halloween hence the screen name "spookbabe" lol

I would love my screen name on it and I was particularly fond of "The Hallow" because of it's connection to the backstory of All Hallow's Eve.

Or you could do a "Nightmare Before Christmas" themed one because my wedding was based off the movie :)

Thanks a bunch!

Could you per chance make me a sig that would fit here on the forums? I was born on Halloween hence the screen name "spookbabe" lol

I would love my screen name on it and I was particularly fond of "The Hallow" because of it's connection to the backstory of All Hallow's Eve.

Or you could do a "Nightmare Before Christmas" themed one because my wedding was based off the movie :)

Thanks a bunch!

I think I should go with the Hallow one since it's a bit more original. I've been having a hard time finding any pictures from it aside from the facade or the logo, which should be enough to make a sig, but if you have any specific pictures you want me to use, let me know.

By the way, are you Spookbaby from Theme Park Review?

Haha yep! The one and only!

Do you frequent TPR?

You could also stick in any female roles from Scary Tales. And the Scarecrow from Harvest of Souls and/or Jack as the scarecrow from Nightmare Before Christmas.

I used to read TPR all the time, I think I have like 650 something posts there, I haven't gone in a while though. In the last year my interest has gone from theme parks and roller coasters to Universal and HHN almost exclusively. It's such a popular forum now and hard to keep up with everything like I can over here.

I normally finish sigs a lot faster but I've been out of it for the last two days. Here's what I came up with. I can add or change anything if you want, I still have the original.

spookbabe.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now that HHN is almost over and I am afraid of withdrawal, could you please make me wallpaper to ease the pain? I love the Cats N Combs logo, so could you please make black wall paper with that across or at the top (or maybe the bones bordering it), and at the bottom "Black Fur Rising" over the bones? I don't know if I'm really explaining that right, and actually I'm pretty open as long as I can see my icons. I think my desktop is 1280 x 800 (it's a laptop). THANKS!!