HHN XX Tickets, Pricing, & Dates

Mark M.

We have it on good word that the dates in the first post, but including Halloween Night WILL BE the official dates for HHN XX. Here are the dates;

Sep 24 (Friday), 25 (Saturday) - Opening Weekend

Sep 30 (Thursday)

Oct 1 (Friday), 2 (Saturday), 3 (Sunday)

Oct 7 (Thursday), 8 (Friday), 9 (Saturday), 10 (Sunday)

Oct 14 (Thursday), 15 (Friday), 16 (Saturday), 17 (Sunday)

Oct 20 (Wednesday), 21 (Thursday), 22 (Friday), 23 (Saturday), 24 (Sunday) - Hell Week?

Oct 27 (Wednesday), 28 (Thursday), 29 (Friday), 30 (Saturday), 31 (Sunday)

24 Nights Total!

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over estimates on wait times are good. Disney excels at line time estimation and I've noticed that if anything they overestimate the wait time.

Spending less time in line than posted wait time = always good.

Spending more time in line than posted wait time = never good.

I'm not entirely sure how Universal tracks their times. I know first hand how Disney does it(worked at attractions)

They have a card and it is given at random (usually every 15 mins or so) to a guest that guest takes it to the person that is loading the attraction. Then that time is recorded. And if the time up front needs to be adjusted we will get a call to fix it. Often we would overestimate it, and it actually kept the line shorter.(guess when a guest sees a certain time they just don't stand in the line, which after a while reduces the wait time)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Because it was going to get copied/pasted anyways.... Source: http://hhnrumors.com

Doing a little URL manipulation can get you a lot of information - Shout out to Anon for this one. 24 nights this year! Lets just start it off with the Frequent Fear Pass (FFP)

Halloween Horror Nights XX Pricing Information

Frequent Fear Pass

FFP Price: $69.99 + $2.15 processing and tax

FFP Dates: September 24, 25 and 30, October 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, 20, 21, 24, 27, 28 and 31, 2010. (Looks like I'll be there at least 14 times this year)

General Admission

General Admission Price: $74.99 + $2.15 processing and tax

General Admission Dates: September 24, 25, and 30, October 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, 10, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 27, 28, 29, 30, and 31, 2010

Check the source links for the full scoop.

Frequent Fear Pass

General Admission

Because it was going to get copied/pasted anyways.... Source: http://hhnrumors.com

Doing a little URL manipulation can get you a lot of information - Shout out to Anon for this one. 24 nights this year! Lets just start it off with the Frequent Fear Pass (FFP)

Frequent Fear Pass

FFP Dates: September 24, 25 and 30, October 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, 20, 21, 24, 27, 28 and 31, 2010. (Looks like I'll be there at least 14 times this year)

General Admission

General Admission Dates: September 24, 25, and 30, October 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, 10, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 27, 28, 29, 30, and 31, 2010

Frequent Fear Pass

General Admission

Nice. :) So FFP remains the same price as last year, while GA tickets go up.

And to go back to the dates that some people have been debating for some reason, it looks like those hold true as well.

Nice. :) So FFP remains the same price as last year, while GA tickets go up.

And to go back to the dates that some people have been debating for some reason, it looks like those hold true as well.

lets hope someone proof reads this at USO it says every Wednesday, yet the dates don't reflect every Wednesday.

I think they have it reversed, it says most Thursdays. it should say every Thursday, and most Wednesdays.

got to love the web guys. bloody mary year I bought our tickets the night they went up on the web site and saved $5. they posted the employee price for 24 to 48 hours before it was fixed and I saved $5. the early bird gets the worm I guess.

So this yr we dont have to beg and plead to go on Halloween Night.. Maybe thats another sign of LT coming back, they can do another party..

Also where only missing 10 nights? Thats not a lot but then again they raised the prices again.. its going to get to a point where they raise it so much nobody will go.

Now we just have to beg for the last Friday and last Saturday. Personally, they would have to raise it up quite alot for me NOT to go.

its going to get to a point where they raise it so much nobody will go.

IDK I think it is balancing out really well. APH are not reflected in those as of yet... BUT we have been getting in cheaper... The people who are not APH and do not want the FFP have to pay a premium to visit the busy nights.. will help keep the crowds done on those nights while still offer a cost effective way for them to come.

Edited by JWFearman

Frequent Fear Pass

General Admission

Frequent Fear Pass

General Admission

Have you been able to use your FFP for opening weekend every year? Isnt it usually like the last weekend they add? I know this isnt comfimed and I could be wrong but someone please explain.....Thanks!!

Have you been able to use your FFP for opening weekend every year? Isnt it usually like the last weekend they add? I know this isnt comfimed and I could be wrong but someone please explain.....Thanks!!

I don't know about every year since last year was my first year having one, but last year I was able to go the first Thursday & Friday. They also opened up the last weekend to pass members too.

Guest FL Universal Jax

Frequent Fear Pass

General Admission

Frequent Fear Pass

General Admission

Out of curiosity, does anyone know what URL we can type in to gain access to this information? It seems to me that if you can find the URL to the above info, than you should be able to find info to other information relevant to this year.

I tried some obvious ones like http://www.halloweenhorrornights20.com/orlando/index.html but I had no luck. Maybe others have another idea about what to type in in order to find information not released about this year.

I left the URL out for a reason. Nothing more is able to be gained on the page at this point. If anything, express passes will pop up on the page. The reason I left it out was because the functionality to purchase the tickets is still enabled. The main issue being they are HHN19 tickets on HHNXX dates. Don't wanna cause problems.

Hopefully with the information that broke today could mean an update is schedule for later today.

I was also thinking maybe have the update when there are only 100 days to go, but idk.

I just know they need to take down the Ripped site soon cause its bad marketing right now.. You have the FB page people asking all the time when are the dates/tickets/theme going up for this yr. People do need to book there hotels/airlines if there coming from out of state or area. The more advance u give companys, the cheaper it is.

Edited by Dr. Raymond Holmes

I just know they need to take down the Ripped site soon cause its bad marketing right now.. You have the FB page people asking all the time when are the dates/tickets/theme going up for this yr. People do need to book there hotels/airlines if there coming from out of state or area. The more advance u give companys, the cheaper it is.

Thats why i am supprised. Tons of people on FB are already trying to book hotels and cant. I mean if you guys think about it, its almost gonna be a month ago that the site should have been updated.

So this yr we dont have to beg and plead to go on Halloween Night.. Maybe thats another sign of LT coming back, they can do another party..

Also where only missing 10 nights? Thats not a lot but then again they raised the prices again.. its going to get to a point where they raise it so much nobody will go.

Halloween Night is on a Sunday, i was SO happy when i looked at the calendar a few weeks ago and realized this :)

Halloween night was quite slow last year. Longest wait during the busiest portion of the evening was only 25-30 minutes.

Everything was also discounted including the alcohol. Souvenir shots were going for $5 with $4 refills.

It stands to reason they would offer Halloween night on the FFP. They just want to get people into the event and it sounds like they have a difficult time during that evening.

Edited by ThreeCircles

I love going Halloween night! The Scareactors go crazy! They really let loose, and just go crazy. In Apocalypse: City of Cannibals one of the male scareactor grabbed up a female scareactor and threw her over his shoulder, running off into the fog. This really freaked guest out! I loved it!

Halloween night was quite slow last year. Longest wait during the busiest portion of the evening was only 25-30 minutes.

Everything was also discounted including the alcohol. Souvenir shots were going for $5 with $4 refills.

It stands to reason they would offer Halloween night on the FFP. They just want to get people into the event and it sounds like they have a difficult time during that evening.

well, the last year October 31st was on a Saturday, which is a day that FFP holders cannot go to the event but it was added because of how slow it is, so it was an extra day you could go, it was not part of the normal FFP days

But this year October 31st is on a Sunday, which is the day FFP holders are Allowed To go to the park, They are not adding or offering anything this year, Halloween falls on a Sunday which means is a normal FFP day.

The question I have is i wonder if they are going to add any Extra Fridays or Saturdays to the FFP, i wish they would add at least 1 friday and 1 saturday besides opening weekend.

Also, Halloween is the Last HHN day, i wonder if this will affect the attendace more than usual

Edited by black7mask

well, the last year October 31st was on a Saturday, which is a day that FFP holders cannot go to the event but it was added because of how slow it is, so it was an extra day you could go, it was not part of the normal FFP days

But this year October 31st is on a Sunday, which is the day FFP holders are Allowed To go to the park, They are not adding or offering anything this year, Halloween falls on a Sunday which means is a normal FFP day.

The question I have is i wonder if they are going to add any Extra Fridays or Saturdays to the FFP, i wish they would add at least 1 friday and 1 saturday besides opening weekend.

Also, Halloween is the Last HHN day, i wonder if this will affect the attendace more than usual

1) I think they will add the final Friday/Saturday again. That's just my prediction.

2) Halloween was the last night of HHN last year as well, soooo I don't quite understand what you're getting at.

Just noticed this too, why does the FFP link say it get's you in EVERY Wednesday, Sunday and most Thursday nights? The Thursday and Wednesday are flipped. It get's you in every Thursday and most Wednesdays.

Here is an added update on prices.

Credit: HHNRumors

**UPDATE**

Stay & Scream - Sunday - Thursday

Dates:September 30, October 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, 20, 21, 24, 27, 28, and 31, 2010.

Price: $34.99 + $2.15 processing and tax

Stay & Scream - Friday

Dates: September 24, October 1, 8, 15, 22, and 29, 2010.

Price: $49.99 + $2.15 processing and tax

Stay & Scream - Saturday

Dates: September 25, October 2, 9, 16, 23, and 30, 2010

Price: $64.99 + $2.15 processing and tax