Bill and Ted Speculation

• 2 weeks later...

Depending on if he does something stupid or not.... with 24 returning i hope they dont do that again like they did in 06.. i am assuming they will include Wolfman

Wolfman, maybe.. but if they have a house based on it, not sure we will see it in B&T.

I think that no matter what Obama does until October, good or bad, they will include him somehow, it's just too big of a part of what 2009 will be, does that make sense, I think you guys get what I'm saying

Maybe they'll rip on the big 3 auto makers for having to be bailed out???

We didn't even catch B&T this past year after hearing so many bad reviews from others who had seen it. You'd think after the lackluster show of 2007 they would've amped things up a bit...here's hoping that next year if anything, regains the spark that the 2006 show had!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And the latest Brittany wardrobe malfunction with the accompanying open mike "my P*@#Y hanging out" from her Tampa area show should be in there.

That would be hysterical if it was included.

I'm pretty sure Watchmen will be included.

Edited by Jakemeister

• 1 month later...

i think there would be 2 good ideas for easily "rippable" characters : a "wasted" Michael Phelps, and Jon and Kate (however, for this to happen, b&t's staff should read the tabloids about how controlling Kate is apparently)

instead of tentacles she could have multiple umbilicle cords hanging between her legs with a screaming baby at the end of each one :)

I can hear Samuel L. Jackson now..."There are 8 motherf*ckin' babies hanging between her motherf*ckin' legs...eight!" ;)

Well..President Barack Obama in the show is obviously going to be assured...

Octomom could probably play off as the narrartor that tells everyone to turn their cellphones off, no photography etc.

Twilight would be interesting in there...maybe someone will kill them? scratch that out...hopefully someone will kill them...

With Britneys New tour...im expecting to see her...even if its just for a second...

Susan Boyle?

Adam Lambert? Kris Allen?

Ha. Vaulters? (how funny would that be.)

Well..President Barack Obama in the show is obviously going to be assured...

Octomom could probably play off as the narrartor that tells everyone to turn their cellphones off, no photography etc.

Twilight would be interesting in there...maybe someone will kill them? scratch that out...hopefully someone will kill them...

With Britneys New tour...im expecting to see her...even if its just for a second...

Susan Boyle?

Adam Lambert? Kris Allen?

Ha. Vaulters? (how funny would that be.)

There would be people in the audience who would not know what the Vault was, only the people that go on the site would though. With the movie "Twilight" they can do so many ways to diss that movie, which would be funny to see.

• 1 month later...