HHN Hollywood 2010 Speculation

Haha yup, I'll be there tomorrow to try and add some classes. That's crazy say whats up if you see me tomorrow. I'll be wearing a wolfman shirt. As for murdy doing lesser known movies, I was actually the guy talking to him about that. I told him " eventually people are going to get bored of the same characters eventually and they will lose interest, so take a chance and doing lesser known horror films." So im hoping that got through to him and he listens :)

haha for sure I will thats crazy haha

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish they would release the last two mazes already.

Ha. I always know how you love seeing somebody only put a brief message on here trying to look for an update. I am dismayed to come on here to see that nobody has posted anything...all day. Let me get the wheels going again. Now before HHNBro took down that "revealing" video on the F13 maze, he got a zoom up of the lower lot maze. I saw what looked like a chain-linked "ceiling" with a little black sheet covering it. That might spell-out "Saw again".

This year is complete BS dudes. We're sitting around waiting for repeats. But I see it as good as official.

Vampyre: Castle of the Undead (House of Horrors)

Friday the 13th: Camp Crystal Lake (Wild, Wild, Wild West Stunt Show Arena)

House of 1000 Corpses: In Zombievision 3D (T2 Queue)

Nightmare on Elm Street: Never Sleep Again (Shrek Venue)

Saw: Game Over (Behind The Mummy)

I give it a D+.

Switch out Saw for Wolfman, this would've jumped to a C+. Switch out NOES for The Descent, this would've been an A-.

Any other alterations would've given us an average A+ year.

This year is complete BS dudes. We're sitting around waiting for repeats. But I see it as good as official.

Vampyre: Castle of the Undead (House of Horrors)

Friday the 13th: Camp Crystal Lake (Wild, Wild, Wild West Stunt Show Arena)

House of 1000 Corpses: In Zombievision 3D (T2 Queue)

Nightmare on Elm Street: Never Sleep Again (Shrek Venue)

Saw: Game Over (Behind The Mummy)

I give it a D+.

Switch out Saw for Wolfman, this would've jumped to a C+. Switch out NOES for The Descent, this would've been an A-.

Any other alterations would've given us an average A+ year.

I completely agree. They are taking way too long to release this shit! But in reality it isn't Murdys fault, it really is the GP (not gay people) lol for having the "NEW"/ REPEATS and the PR departments fault for not releasing stuff. How in the hell do these people know when the right time to release stuff is. Any logical person would have released the info already so word of mouth can spread about the event. But NO!!!!!! We probably wont get the rest of the piece of shit mazes till the 2nd week before the damn event starts ( I know Murdy said the info will be early this week, but last time i checked today was Wednesday and still no info). I'm with you DTH, lets RIOT!!! :angry: haha

Edited by horrorfreak100

hmmm remember murdy said that the la llorona makeup would look different from the "Bloody Mary twin" we saw on the auditions............... so maybe this won't be the final advert.... and honestly, would u guys be mad if saw was all new traps? with only the most iconic/memorable ones returning for game over 2?

Thank you so much Trev! So I guess it's official. Saw is returning. I am a little pissed deep-down that we've waited all of that time for repeats, but oh well. At least we know that next year will be a kick-butt year! I guess mine and Grindhouse's hunch about La Llorana taking over the TT was right. Cheer up guys, at least Saw will be in 2.0 form. Still can't wait for this year!

It was longer than it was last year.

If it really is a new saw maze, that will be adequate for me. I really don't mind property repeats as long as the property still has new stuff to be done. I feel that Freddy and Jason have been milked dry and nobody really wants mazes based on the remakes, it's just a way to leech off the popularity of the originals. However the Saw maze can be improved and I think the property has at least one more year in it, but next year lets give it a rest and get all new ones.

If it really is a new saw maze, that will be adequate for me. I really don't mind property repeats as long as the property still has new stuff to be done. I feel that Freddy and Jason have been milked dry and nobody really wants mazes based on the remakes, it's just a way to leech off the popularity of the originals. However the Saw maze can be improved and I think the property has at least one more year in it, but next year lets give it a rest and get all new ones.

The last film comes out this October so the only "repeat" we'll have to worry about next year is the TCM remake.

The last film comes out this October so the only "repeat" we'll have to worry about next year is the TCM remake.

I don't think that comes out til 2012. On Facebook people are saying they aren't doing the frequent fear pass this year. I was planning on getting one too. Why does John Murdy hate me so?