HHN Hollywood 2010 Speculation

One side of me is pissed that there will be no Wolfman maze this year and another side of me thinks that this will be a cool maze regardless. I mean cheer up guys. At least this will be an all-new F13 maze with all-new environments. Plus, I think it's safe to see we won't see them ever again after this (Let's just hope and pray the GP doesn't vote to have the TCM 3D remake for next year.) and we'll be in for a kick-butt year! :) This will be good for me since I haven't seen the original F13 and NoES mazes in '08.

Edited by Freakazoid

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funnygross.gif

One side of me is pissed that there will be no Wolfman maze this year and another side of me thinks that this will be a cool maze regardless. I mean cheer up guys. At least this will be an all-new F13 maze with all-new environments. Plus, I think it's safe to see we won't see them ever again after this (Let's just hope and pray the GP doesn't vote to have the TCM 3D remake for next year.) and we'll be in for a kick-butt year! :) This will be good for me since I haven't seen the original F13 and NoES mazes in '08.

lets just pray to god if there is one

i mean yes we all LOVE the NLC but not year after year after year

im glad murdy is stepping it up and using the Remakes, at least we'll see some new/old kills and new sets

as for the TCM 3D remake, i hope to god murdy wont put that in the survey this year -.- im done with 3D movies

Im curious. Where did you guys get it into your heads that there was gonna be a wolfman maze anyway? I remember back before the first maze announcement you were all very certain of it, to the point that you didnt want them to announce wolfman cause you already knew it was coming?

Im curious. Where did you guys get it into your heads that there was gonna be a wolfman maze anyway? I remember back before the first maze announcement you were all very certain of it, to the point that you didnt want them to announce wolfman cause you already knew it was coming?

I met murdy earlier in the year and was talking to him and i asked him " so will wolfman be at hhn this year? He deserves it. " murdy said " yes......... then paused and said im sure he will in some way. " But i guess plans changed :( that son of a bitch! Haha.

A TCM maze return next year I won't mind. It would be enough time to have passed unlike our two mazes returning (possibly 3) this year.

And it would be the exception of the rule since TCM would actually be another remake. For example, if you made a maze out of the original TCM and the remake, they'd be two different things. Why doesn't this apply to NOES or F13 (especially NOES)? Because they fought to be so similar. TCM was instantly different in every way from the moment it started, it just payed homage to a lot of things from the original (photo noises, using a hitchhiker to start things off). The music in the remake TCM was very dark and brooding, and REALLY set the mood for the mazes and what not. When TCM 3D is released, it'll be a different company, meaning it'll be a different feel, look, Leatherface and music. Leatherface in the original was kinda just a bumbling idiot as in the remake, he's just Jason but more rabid like. So a maze based off the re-remake of TCM next year, would be welcome in my eyes as it could be justified (I don't see the justification in NOES, F13 SORTA).

I love how Murdy uses a fake fight with his wife to avoid the whole Jason thing.

I'm glad this was revealed. This really felt like a cheap shot to the groin.

And seriously, they had it coming. People have been reporting that sign from everywhere.

I'm still confused that they didn't release the PR for F13 on the day though, that's just silly not to.

But I guess now we have it official, official - they're both back. (Official, official, OFFICIAL when they release the PR, but 2 officials is enough to get me out of denial)

So where is Jason going to be on the Terror Tram? I don't think it would be Whoville... I'm not sure if Jason and Norman Bates mesh well but I see it as a possibility. And definitely not the wotw set... and we already know La Llorona inhabits the wilderness area... I think this might be the extended part we haven't seen yet.

Saw, at one time I would've loved you to return in 2.0 form... but please, for the love of God, do not now.

A TCM maze return next year I won't mind. It would be enough time to have passed unlike our two mazes returning (possibly 3) this year.

And it would be the exception of the rule since TCM would actually be another remake. For example, if you made a maze out of the original TCM and the remake, they'd be two different things. Why doesn't this apply to NOES or F13 (especially NOES)? Because they fought to be so similar. TCM was instantly different in every way from the moment it started, it just payed homage to a lot of things from the original (photo noises, using a hitchhiker to start things off). The music in the remake TCM was very dark and brooding, and REALLY set the mood for the mazes and what not. When TCM 3D is released, it'll be a different company, meaning it'll be a different feel, look, Leatherface and music. Leatherface in the original was kinda just a bumbling idiot as in the remake, he's just Jason but more rabid like. So a maze based off the re-remake of TCM next year, would be welcome in my eyes as it could be justified (I don't see the justification in NOES, F13 SORTA).

I love how Murdy uses a fake fight with his wife to avoid the whole Jason thing.

I'm glad this was revealed. This really felt like a cheap shot to the groin.

And seriously, they had it coming. People have been reporting that sign from everywhere.

I'm still confused that they didn't release the PR for F13 on the day though, that's just silly not to.

But I guess now we have it official, official - they're both back. (Official, official, OFFICIAL when they release the PR, but 2 officials is enough to get me out of denial)

So where is Jason going to be on the Terror Tram? I don't think it would be Whoville... I'm not sure if Jason and Norman Bates mesh well but I see it as a possibility. And definitely not the wotw set... and we already know La Llorona inhabits the wilderness area... I think this might be the extended part we haven't seen yet.

Saw, at one time I would've loved you to return in 2.0 form... but please, for the love of God, do not now.

i agree completely

although childs play...im really hoping for that i just kind of have my doubts...

Trevler, when you say things like that, I get real nervous, lol

The biggest redemption of all would be SCREAM

I'd jump through the fucking roof

This would've gone from the lamest year ever to the best in an INSTANT

Edited by DTH316

Trevler, when you say things like that, I get real nervous, lol

The biggest redemption of all would be SCREAM

I'd jump through the fucking roof

This would've gone from the lamest year ever to the best in an INSTANT

i have to say scream would be pretty fricken awesome!!

lm really just hoping the last maze redeems the 2 repeats that arent really repeats lol

I met murdy earlier in the year and was talking to him and i asked him " so will wolfman be at hhn this year? He deserves it. " murdy said " yes......... then paused and said im sure he will in some way. " But i guess plans changed :( that son of a b****! Haha.

Well maybe he meant that he was going to be on the extended portion of the Terror Tram? Maybe Murdy is not doing neither Freddy or Jason since they've already been done TWICE on the TT. Maybe Jason is in the sheet maze.

Quite honestly, now that I think about it, I'm actually glad Wolfman's not showing up as a maze. I would rather he show up as a part of the Terror Tram. If they did a maze out of him, how could you recreate the authentic feel of walking through the streets of London with the Wolfman loose with the tight space they have in all of the mazes? Sure, they were able to have you do that at Knott's, but could you picture the Wolfman jumping out at you in those tight spaces with a strobe? Just wouldn't quite fit. I also think it would be a bit difficult to recreate the massive Talbot Manor and gypsy camp scenes inside of the T2 or Shrek queues or in the Wild West arena in that tight space. On the Terror Tram, however, since it takes place outdoors and it could take place in the woodsy backlot, it would feel so much more authentic recreating such scenes since it takes place outdoors. I could see walking through the gypsy camp and have the Wolfman jump out from a wagon while a guy all scratched-up could yell for help as a distraction. afterwords, you could walk through the burnt remains of Talbot manor.

so its confirmed that particular maze will be announced

he just said maze im pretty sure but since that maze was leaked i would expect that it will be released tomorrow and the last maze will be released on tuesday

at least thats how i hope it goes...

i agree DTH

although i still do think that the event will be totally awesome

i was expecting it to be totally more awesome...

i just really hope its not TCM...

that will really just piss me off since TCM and HOTC are basically the same exact things...

It wouldn't be TCM. As explained above, TCM is now owned by another company that is not either New Line or Platinum Dunes (I believe it's Lionsgate now).

OH THANK GOD!!! aha

i wonder if this last maze is universal property or another?

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118009746.html?categoryid=13&cs=1&nid=2562

Here it is, so speculation on TCM returning can stop.

Twisted Pictures, whom usually works with Lionsgate.

Oddly enough, Saw is also made by Twisted Pictures...

Freak... tell me, why would they make a maze on a movie that hasn't been released yet? lmao, seriously, think now, lol

It would be a reboot, not a continuation. They don't own the Platinum Dunes films, they just own the rights to use the Leatherface name and be apart of the Saga.

Edited by DTH316

Freak... tell me, why would they make a maze on a movie that hasn't been released yet? lmao, seriously, think now, lol

I thought Lionsgate bought all the rights to TCM; meaning they call the shots if they want it to be based off the original or previous remakes.