Bill & Ted Speculation

Dinah

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope there would be some Harry Potter references to tie in to WWOHP, maybe the show could start with Potter "delaying" the regular show for several minutes?

hahahaha, that sounds so funny, it would be cool if they had harry potter as the main thing, kinda like hellboy was in 08, i would like to see that!

A Megan Fox reference would be cool, possibly overdone tho. As for Doctor Who, if Karen Gillan actually came in to play the part of Amy Pond, I would love that very much. Grrrrrr! ;) Maybe a Jonah Hex reference going back to Megan Fox. Grrrrr! again. Of course you have your Tom Cruise, Despicable Me, and Macgruber and his raging stupidity, Taylor Laurent and his raging gayness and Harold & Kumar. Thats all I can think of now. Really quick tho:

Have you seen the site: lesbians who look like justin bieber?

http://lesbianswholooklikejustinbieber.tumblr.com/

This is funny, not as good as www.peopleofwalmart.com, but close. :)

I would place money that Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Conan vs. Leno, Tiger Woods, Jesse James, Avatar, and the cast of Jersey Shore will be involved this year. Maybe Lindsay Lohan if the story continues to get more interesting.

As far as Gary Coleman, I would like to hope so. I don't think there are lines in comedy and they shouldn't be afraid of pissing people off. Comedy shouldn't play safe.

vuvuzela lol.

:lol: The thought of that just makes me laugh!

Imagine the whole "We Will Rock You" opening theme that's synonymous with the show being done with vuvuzelas.

THAT in itself would be an improvement over the past several years! ;) (And a feat in itself to pull off...LOL)

I hope there would be some Harry Potter references to tie in to WWOHP, maybe the show could start with Potter "delaying" the regular show for several minutes?

LOL, thats a good one Jimmy :) Or make light of the 8 hours some people waited in line

I hate to mention this but surprised no one mentioned Kate Gosslin and the Dancing With the Stars fiasco and her botox craziness.

And I have to add that if Lindsay Lohan going to jail is anywhere involved, I just might scream!

:lol:

Something that would be hilarious is if they make fun of all the use of "auto-tune" in music these days. I could write scripts for days on some of the hilarious things I have encountered in the studio with people thinking it makes them sound better. Plus didn't Jay Z have a song in there about auto tune?? And not to mention since everyone is so Gaga these days, you could have her or "him" (to make fun) come out and do a Telephone number with Beyonce (never hurts to include Beyonce right?) or even beat up Ke$sha for having no talent and trying to steal her identity!

And yes the mentioning of Lost could be funny if done right, however, I highly doubt it will be included.

And why hasn't Dexter, Nurse Jackie, or Tara from US of Tara ever been included (are there rights that are needed to "poke" at them). Because c'mon messed up, drunk/drugged up Jackie hitting on Buck would have me laughing for days!

Nemes that might be brought up. Russell Brand. Eminem. Twilight. Mel Gibson. Jesse James. Jersey Shore.

One of these years I would die laughing if they poked at this site and "older ones"...maybe even have an uber fan come out wearing the vault shirt with a funny line about the "death of the vault" (even though it isn't funny. RIP)

That Jay-Z song about auto-tune is D.O.A. Death of auto-tune. Good song I wish it would have been the death of auto-tune. Everyone sounds the same, whatever happened to real music. You need to start slapping people when they come into the studio thinking that crap makes them sound better. As for my speculation... what about the UFC maybe have a drunk Chuck Liddell (no offense I am a fan) in there to get knocked out or something. I don't know if it is as big in Florida as it is here in Pennsylvania but anything cage fighting would be great.

Edited by AaronPaHHNFan