Stranger Things

mystiquephreeq

2FEDSYa

Welcome back to the Upside Down. 

Okay, mouthbreathers, get ready! Netflix’s Stranger Things is returning to Universal Orlando Resort’s Halloween Horror Nights.

Netflix’s supernatural thriller, “Stranger Things” returns to “Halloween Horror Nights” 2019 at Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal Orlando Resort, debuting all-new mazes inspired by seasons 2 and 3 of the critically-acclaimed series.

This year’s chilling mazes pick up where last year’s mazes left off, continuing the suspenseful storyline where a predatory entity terrorizes the small town of Hawkins, Indiana, and delving even further into the parallel universe, referred to as the Upside Down.

The mazes on both coasts will also parallel the hit show as it leaps forward to 1985, taking guests on a terrifying excursion through portions of “Stranger Things 3,” which begins streaming July 4 on Netflix.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, themazethinker said:

You guys think this is going to be the budget house. Since its including season 3, and season 3 has...this
69-1553099562910-br-1553106712433_1280w.png

I mean I'm thinking they are going to have enough material in this house that will get many fans of the show and newcomers excited to experience the best moments in season 2 and definitely awesome pieces that will take place in season 3, after getting caught up again with both seasons before the announcement, I'd love to see what they bring to this one, I'm sure they will do the undoubtedly try to top last year's house for sure. 

• Like 1

I am so not looking forward to this house or the  fan base this will be a driving factor for this year. 
 I don't think there is enough content for two houses just being frank. 
 I think they are doing the contract of the two year deal. 
 with that being said  think about another MGM film ( child play 2019)  

Edited by littlegreenghouls
hit enter by mistake.

22 hours ago, littlegreenghouls said:

I am so not looking forward to this house or the  fan base this will be a driving factor for this year. 
 I don't think there is enough content for two houses just being frank. 
 I think they are doing the contract of the two year deal. 
 with that being said  think about another MGM film ( child play 2019)  

What it comes to mind though, it's just a thought is that Universal might do the series to it's end, the creators have said that they plan on ending the series with season 4, I feel like they are going the Walking Dead route but in the right way, instead of just shoving it all in with the first year, the first year they let be what it was and what the show was about and still is with this one just giving a little hint to season 3, but I feel like next year could be a best of house, the best of S1 to 3 and then ending with S4 as the big ending, I could see them doing this because it'd make sense by ending a house run while the series run is doing the same, something they couldn't do with TWD and AHS, both are long running series, whereas ST, the creators knew what they were planning and were going to do to end it. Now on enough content, Universal will definitely as some maybe original stuff, we do know that we will be making it into the Upside Down a little more than we did in the first house, and we are not just running into the Demodogs but also The Mindflayer which makes me wonder what kind of effect they are going to do make that creature come to life, using screens or maybe a static figure above us with flashing lights all around us or something, seems very interesting but I bet it will do good in the long run. Now, I mean I love the show, I'm not a diehard fan like others but the thing is, if this house packs many many people to it and gives the other houses more space for us to get through, I honestly wouldn't mind this house, I could see myself doing this house maybe once or twice and one more time with friends but the other houses will definitely have my interest, mostly the originals.

• Like 2

On 4/8/2019 at 4:23 PM, littlegreenghouls said:

I think the mindflayer would far away screen effect or lighting effects. 

That's what I think they might do, of course the fear of black walls come into play, I do not doubt that we will also have the beginning black room return for the title sequence, but I hope the house doesn't end up being a hosh posh of black walls and certain scenes leading into more black walls, I hope they have better transitional scene to scene spots you know.

• Like 1

On 4/8/2019 at 4:23 PM, littlegreenghouls said:

I think the mindflayer would far away screen effect or lighting effects. 

This is really going to be the make-or-break for this house, in my eyes. Season 2's big horror takeaway is the Mindflayer; the fear, both in sheer scope/size and psychologically when it possesses Will, needs to be conveyed well to sell this house to me. 

Imagine Stranger Things being big & coming to HHN back when Twister was still active. The indoor tornado with a custom Mindflayer backdrop would have made for some fun imagery!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Luigi18512 said:

Does anyone know the rumored location for this house?

It's gonna be the big house this year, so my guess back in SS 22, they'll definitely try to fill that sound-stage up for both season 2 and season's portions.

16 hours ago, FaceBagman said:

This is really going to be the make-or-break for this house, in my eyes. Season 2's big horror takeaway is the Mindflayer; the fear, both in sheer scope/size and psychologically when it possesses Will, needs to be conveyed well to sell this house to me. 

Imagine Stranger Things being big & coming to HHN back when Twister was still active. The indoor tornado with a custom Mindflayer backdrop would have made for some fun imagery!

Yeah I could see that, I'm just worried at the fact they might end up having to use more black walls in this house and try to simulate the Mindflayer to screens and in one big scene and then onto the next because I feel like they might end up using the Demodogs at the first and have the Mindflayer be the last scare scene before we enter into Season 3's part of the house.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2019 at 11:48 PM, HorrorUnearthed said:

With the news about this house having the largest monster animatronic I'm guessing in the Starcourt Mall at the Season 3 portion, this house should promising, I'm keeping my expectations low on this house but giving it a shot. 

The latest info. for the house confirms the monster will be so large that it will take 3 people to puppet. I am very very curious to see how this gets pulled off.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well they are being very silent about the house, so all of the secrets behind this house will be kept so far, I'm sure they are going to do their best to top last year's house with this one, very intrigued in the season 3 portion of house than season 2 at the moment but my mind could change the day of the event. Those Demodogs gotta look pretty cool lol. 

• Like 1

• Mark M. changed the title to Stranger Things