HHN 2018: Trick ‘r Treat

Along with our maze based on the same film, Halloween Horror Nights 2018 Hollywood will be featuring a scarezone based on Trick ‘r Treat. 

This was unofficially announced by John Murdy earlier this evening at Mid Summer Scream. Claimed by him to have been an accidental “oops did I just say that?” Moment. (I believe John was fully aware of what he was doing and was completely allowed to do that, he just announced it that way to be a carny showman)

The location is still not confirmed by Murdy however people have said it is the entrance zone. We know it will feature the school bus kids, Mid-transformed Werewolf girls, and Sam (this one isn’t confirmed. But c’mon. Can’t do this as a zone without Sam) 

• Like 1

Or as we like to call it.... "HELL-O-WEEN 2.0" :rolleyes:

This is honestly a new low for HHN. Yes in a way, we once again get "traditional Halloween" at the entrance, but come on... Give us something "NEW", "ORIGINAL", "NOT SEEN ELSEWHERE IN THE PARK"

My expectations for this scarezone are very low.

That's great that you're excited for it... but let's not overlook the fact that this was clearly a replacement scarezone.

If it was meant to happen, it would've been announced months ago along with the maze. This was a very lazy move.

All we need now is for Trick R Treat to be the Terror Tram & it will have joined the ranks of the groan worthy elite of overuse...

Hey you know what I’m excited to be getting a similar entrance scare zone to last year. I loved last years (even though yeah there could have been more set pieces), I thought the costumes were great and with such talented scare actors, they will make it awesome. Someone literally scared me out of my chair last year, it was great. 

Say at what you want about it being “lazy” but I’ll just say this...THANK GOD IT ISNT THE PURGE

• Like 1

OdDbRfQ.jpg

The frightening characters from writer/director Michael Dougherty’s anthology horror film Trick 'R Treat have descended on the small Midwestern town of Warren Ohio during their annual Halloween celebrations. Lurking in the fog are vampires, werewolves, zombie school children and Sam, the vengeful spirit of Halloween who will stop at nothing to ensure his rules for the season are being upheld.