HHN XX Survey's

I got a survey today regarding trip planning and HHN. There were several questions asking if I planned to or would be interested in visiting WWoHP on the same visit as HHN.

There were also questions about gauging interest in an exclusive after party at CityWalk and a themed pre-event dinner.

The bulk of the questions I got asked about adding an IoA after 4 PM option to the HHN ticket; prices you'd be willing to pay, would you be interested in an IoA after 4 + Express option, and would you be more likely to purchase the upgrade if IoA was open till 9 instead of 8.

I received that same survey yesterday. The after party at CityWalk option had me intrigued the most out of everything... :D

I received that same survey yesterday. The after party at CityWalk option had me intrigued the most out of everything... :D

I have to go take this. IOA and HP I could care less about when I'm at HHN, but if it'll keep lines down I'm all for it. An after party at CityWalk? Woo! I barely make it out of HHN.. this year is going to kill me. :)

The 2010 Survey's are starting to roll out to an email near you.

Didn't get the email? Here is the direct link. If you are not signed up for Universal's Survey's. just fill out the quick information (name, email, etc) and then choose the Halloween Horror Nights Ticket Development Survey.

http://www.visitorsatisfaction.com/surveypanel/default.aspx

--

Alright, so I just took the survey. I do like the FFP Express Pass they are thinking about, which is basically an FFP with an Express Pass for each FFP night included. You can use the EP 1 time per house, per night which is pretty awesome.

The rest of the ticket "packages" seemed to be geared towards one or two night visitors, which I really had no interest in since all I want is my FFP.

Give me an Unlimited Night FFP w/ Express Pass! :) I'd hate to see how much it would cost though, but how many of you would buy one?

I'd like to hear others thoughts on the survey.

Yeah but the other part of the survey talked about having IOA open until 9:oo so there will probably be alot of people of there riding WWOHP and in the Hosmeade village so i thing this in its self will cut down the lines in UNI.

The pre-dinner interested me the most. We did something similar at Knott's Haunt the two times we've been - they offered an upgrade package to your ticket which gave you a great buffet (Mrs. Knott's fried chicken and Boysenberry pie - mmmm), a refillable drink container and early entry similar to Stay n Scream. The buffet location was inside the park so once you were done eating you could walk outside into Ghost Town and interact with the actors up front before your early entry.

Always thought Universal should do the same thing and hopefully they will.

I have to go take this. IOA and HP I could care less about when I'm at HHN, but if it'll keep lines down I'm all for it. An after party at CityWalk? Woo! I barely make it out of HHN.. this year is going to kill me. :)

That's exactly our thoughts...LOL Eric and I both said if IOA and HP keep the lines at HHN down, then we are all for that option. And well, you know we're in the same boat...an after party at CityWalk, we're down with that. Whether our livers are or not is a completely different story.... ;)