Hive

Ringwraith

On 8/31/2017 at 0:15 PM, ForeverEvil1 said:

Apparently this was the house where people went bald.

Can't stop laughing after reading this.

I was able to make it through with most of my hair.  But, yes, this is the house where scareactors were asked to shave their heads.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2017 at 6:20 PM, PleaseAndThankYou said:

I don't think these are the most vicious vampires in HHN history. 

Question though.... Which are?

I really enjoyed the ones from Legacy in Blood. Those are my favorites since I've started going.

I really do like this house though. I always seem to catch something new in this one too. 

18 hours ago, killswitch22 said:

I really enjoyed the ones from Legacy in Blood. Those are my favorites since I've started going.

I really do like this house though. I always seem to catch something new in this one too. 

It's AWESOME with the lights on ... Apparently they're adding to this house constantly. 

Interesting tidbit from UTH tour ... the king vampire was originally conceived as sitting in a throne looking a little bit like Jabba The Hutt, but... Like, decaying. Like he'd been sitting there so long he was starting to fall apart. Clearly that didn't happen :) 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I loved this house, I would have loved to see what it could have been as Conjuring but the outcome really hit the nail on the head, Salem Lot-esque and all, I really would love to see a sequel to the house especially with the little nod they gave it in the Slaughter Sinema que, it’s pretty cool that they make a movie in Carey Ohio, and given it a sequel, who wouldn’t want to return and see where these vamps lead off to next in Carey or elsewhere?

On 10/27/2017 at 3:20 PM, PleaseAndThankYou said:

I don't think these are the most vicious vampires in HHN history. 

Question though.... Which are?

I've been going to HHN for a hell of a long time, and Hive easily had the most feral and vicious vamps that I recall. 

2004 - Castle Vampyr vamps were more classic than vicious .  It was as if they were luring people, seducing them.

2005 - Demon Cantina vamps were not much different.

2007 - Vampyr: Blood Bath was a dance party.  Not very feral.

2009 - Dracula: Legacy in Blood in my opinion was second most vicious set of vamps

2011 - Nightengales ladies were unclear as to being vamps or demons, but vicious they were...

2012 - House of Horrors vamps were by no means vicious

2014 - Dracula Untold was probably the least vicious of all

2014 - From Dusk Till Dawn was up there with Legacy in Blood

2016 - AHS: Hotel.  No.  Just no...

2017 - Hive was pure, feral, single-purpose vamps.  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

hive came in 2017 though. but good thinking on the other vamp houses.

<sigh....> all that work and I get the year wrong on the most important house.   Corrected, and thanks.

2004 was my first year.  Strange that they started vamp houses then.  I'd like to think they started doing them for me....  I couldn't find any earlier Orlando HHN houses with a vamp focus.

7 hours ago, zombieman said:

<sigh....> all that work and I get the year wrong on the most important house.   Corrected, and thanks.

2004 was my first year.  Strange that they started vamp houses then.  I'd like to think they started doing them for me....  I couldn't find any earlier Orlando HHN houses with a vamp focus.

It's alright, honestly 19 for me I had to say Dracula Reign In Blood, those vampires were truly unforgiving, but definitely, these vamps were not messing around, the scare actors portrayals were definitely awesome, I definitely want to see more vamp houses coming in, and why not, I mean we had the scare zones of Vamp 55 and Vamp 85 New Years Eve, I could see them finally bringing the Vamp scare zone into a house because it's gained a big following but I hope that doesn't mean that Hive doesn't get another go with a sequel house because seeing that trailer outside Slaughter Sinema even though it was a homage to the maze, I really do hope A&D bring it back and in a badass way that tops or is in the same level or more to this one. :) 

• Mark M. changed the title to Hive